Adding cruisers to placeholder

mrsgthatsme

Mouseketeer
I wondered if you could assist me with a quick placeholder question. When we cruised in April, we booked a placeholder for my immediate family of 4 (the only ones on the cruise.) Since then, my parents and brother have indicated that they would like to join us on a future disney cruise. Is there any way that their cruise price could also have the placeholder discount applied to it? Obviously they would need a second stateroom, so I didn't know if there was any possible way we could be considered one reservation and all get the 10% off? Thanks!

Unfortunately, no. 1 placeholder = 1 stateroom with the benefits. The 2nd cabin will need to be booked at prevailing rates.

Enjoy your cruise!

The placeholder allows you to book two staterooms per household on one future cruise.

You will have to split your own family into two rooms (at least one adult in each) and then have your parents and brother added as additional guests to those two rooms.

Last edited:
The placeholder allows you to book two staterooms per household on one future cruise.

You will have to split your own family into two rooms (at least one adult in each) and then have your parents and brother added as additional guests to those two rooms.
I believe you have to book two placeholders while on the ship to have two staterooms. One placeholder is for one cabin, but you are allowed to have two on the same sailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter