Adding another Podcast meet? They can't hit us for asking

dadof2

Let's go!
Hey Pete, since y'all are doing two two dates beginning with Dec 6th, what about adding another date on November 29th??? :confused3 :confused3 Any Dissers available this week? Who's in?

I'd prefer xmas week...thats when I'll be there :-)

I think your best bet is to just keep your eyes open....I'm sure you'll spot us in the parks.

I think your best bet is to just keep your eyes open....I'm sure you'll spot us in the parks.

Unless I see kaht kam I might not notice ;-)

Just send me your iten for the week and I'll stalk u....

We are missing the meet by one day:sad1: , but I am banking on being able to spot Bob at some point during our visit! I just have this feeling that he stands out a bit more in a crowd than the rest of you guys at the Roundtable....could it be the bikini? I am hoping it might be a bit too cold for him to wear that, though:scared1: By the way, what color are the lights on the Kart these days? Do they change seasonally?

Hi Kevin, I would love to keep an eye open for you. I just don't know what my eye should look for! (Although, of course I know I can narrow down the field by only looking at hot men.) Are there pictures of the podcast members somewhere on the DIS?

There are a couple here on the DIS.

One of the reasons I dont like having my photo on the boards is that I do restaurant reviews.

I try to be inconspicuous and low key (the rest of the podcast team are hysterical at this point).

It's hard to be completely honest when they recognize you.

There are a couple here on the DIS.

One of the reasons I dont like having my photo on the boards is that I do restaurant reviews.

I try to be inconspicuous and low key (the rest of the podcast team are hysterical at this point).

It's hard to be completely honest when they recognize you.

Yeah . . . because at that point . . . they might hit you. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter