Adding a second day at Discovery Cove

Dubb

Mouseketeer
It has been just over three years since my family last visited DC. We visited on a Saturday, and when leaving the park, there were a handful of employees asking anyone if they wanted to come back the next day for only $50 per person. If we didn't already have plans, I would have jumped at the offer immediately. In all my years on the Dis, I've never seen anyone mention being offered this. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

We haven't had that offer extended to us on any of our three visits, but you can bet your boots I would have taken them up on it in a heartbeat if it was! What a great deal.

Last edited:
OH SO JEALOUS!
I probably would have cancelled just about any plan to go back a second day.
Hope I'm so lucky the next time! :fish:

wow, I would be seriously tempted by that offer! We have only been to DC once and didn't receive that offer.

Around the time we first went to DC, we saw this offer as well. There was also another offer for more swim time with the dolphins for an additional cost. I don't remember the price (it may have been something like $50-$100) but it was basically the same things the TFAD program got to do with the dolphins (double foot push, belly rides, etc). Haven't seen either offer in years, but DC has also gotten increasingly popular.

I will say that you can inquire with them about adding another DC day, after your first, for a discount. It's not anywhere as low as $50 but they do give you a discount on a second day since you do not need SeaWorld/Aquatica. We took advantage last October when we did DC twice.

I know I am bumping an old thread here, but I wanted to update.

The family and I visited DC today, and I asked the wife if she remembered the time this was offered to us. On our way out, she stopped and asked in the lobby. They confirmed that if you contact them and wish to visit again within the next seven days, you can do so for $50 per person!

Thanks for that update!

Yes, I read 6 year old threads obviously…
have been waiting that peeps would share more info

The family and I visited DC today, and I asked the wife if she remembered the time this was offered to us. On our way out, she stopped and asked in the lobby. They confirmed that if you contact them and wish to visit again within the next seven days, you can do so for $50 per person!
My family is going in April for a Dolphin swim package.
Curious about the $50 per person for a 2nd day, is it for the same package option as first day (Dolphin swim package in my case), or is it only the Day resort option?
Do anyone happen to know? TIA.

What do you mean? Do you have to do this in advance or can it be done day of (assuming there is space)? I'm going end of February, imagine it is not as popular in winter.

I can't answer either of your questions, sorry. We were literally on our way out the door and just quickly asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter