Adding a guest to my resort reservation

disneyophile

Mouseketeer
I booked a stay at the Pop Century Resort for this coming fall. My sister may join me for a night or two. I want to make sure she has a Magic Band for her stay. I could not find a way to add a guest to my current reservation on My Disney Experience. Am I missing something?

You actually do not need to call. I just modified my ressie online a couple weeks ago from MDE, but on my desktop.

Where are you looking, on the app or on the desktop? On the desktop there's a change reservation button. It gives you the option to modify, dates, hotel, adding people to room, etc. I talked to a CM and she told me that I could add my husband at anytime if he decides to go. And depending on when I add him will depend on if his magic band ships or is delivered to resort.

I need to add someone to our stay in August. I have tried a good dozen times on my laptop and my phone and have been unsuccessful for about a week now. It gets to where I can add her, then Woody thinks about it for a while. I let it sit for 20 minutes the other day and it never moved. I'll keep trying until final payment is due, if it doesn't work by then I'll have to call.

I looked yesterday because I may add my nieces for a couple of nights and there was a button to add to party.

I need to add someone to our stay in August. I have tried a good dozen times on my laptop and my phone and have been unsuccessful for about a week now. It gets to where I can add her, then Woody thinks about it for a while. I let it sit for 20 minutes the other day and it never moved. I'll keep trying until final payment is due, if it doesn't work by then I'll have to call.

Try your desktop

I called in an extra guest Saturday. It was pretty easy and I saw online confirmation the guest had been successfully added to our party while I was still on the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter