Adding a guest for one night

maxiesmom

The Mean Squinty Eye Works
My sister and I currently have a 4 night stay booked at the All Star Sports. Her oldest daughter has decided to join us for one night.

I know I can add her for the whole trip, but then have to pay the extra adult fee each night.
I know she can be added at check in, but that would mean no Magical Express.

Is there any way to get her on Magical Express without adding her to the whole reservation? Otherwise I'm thinking maybe we should just all Uber/Lyft to the resort.

The front desk will refund you all the nights that she isn't there, if you don't mind paying it in advance. You do have to visit the front desk and notify them and ask for the credit. At least you will get DME for her.

The front desk will refund you all the nights that she isn't there, if you don't mind paying it in advance. You do have to visit the front desk and notify them and ask for the credit. At least you will get DME for her.

Thanks! That is most likely what I will do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter