Adding a day to UCT ticket

Cmmdcm

Earning My Ears
Anyone have success adding a day while at WDW with a ticket bought at Undercover Tourist? I’m curious how they priced it out. We bought a 5 day plus an extra day park hopper and would to add another day.

Anyone have success adding a day while at WDW with a ticket bought at Undercover Tourist? I’m curious how they priced it out. We bought a 5 day plus an extra day park hopper and would to add another day.
UT tickets CAN be upgraded.
The ticket you have is actually a 6-day Hopper.

See post #6 (HERE) in the “All About TICKETS & Upgrades”’ sticky post near the top of this forum.

Last edited:

We did this past summer at the magic kingdom. We had purchased a 6 day park hopper from undercover tourist prior to the trip. The cast member charged my mom $50 to add the extra day.

I figured that price probably wasn’t correct, but they had already said it could not be upgraded, got a supervisor involved, etc. We just paid the $50 to not have to fool with another guest service location and go thru the whole process again.

We did this past summer at the magic kingdom. We had purchased a 6 day park hopper from undercover tourist prior to the trip. The cast member charged my mom $50 to add the extra day.

I figured that price probably wasn’t correct, but they had already said it could not be upgraded, got a supervisor involved, etc. We just paid the $50 to not have to fool with another guest service location and go thru the whole process again.

Below is the correct procedure and prices for upgrading "2018" tickets (Spring/Summer 2018) at WDW.
(This assumes that the UT tickets were from "2018 stock" and not leftover "2017 stock.")

$521.85 w/tax : Disney price of 7-Day Park Hopper
-511.20 w/tax : Disney price of 6-Day Park Hopper (What a 6-day UT ticket should be worth in upgrade transaction.)
= 10.65 w/tax : What your upgrade cost SHOULD have been.

If you were charged $50 per ticket to upgrade, (and your UT tickets were "2018 stock") you were severely overcharged.
If you wish to get this corrected, you can pursue it by communicating with WDW Ticketing Guest Relations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter