Adding a day to Thanksgiving trip - should we and if so which one?

henry72

DIS Veteran
We are going 11/21 to 11/28. We have park tickets and reservations for parks on 11/21 thru 11/27. (MK, AK, HS twice and EP once) Yesterday, Southwest moved our flight time and now instead of leaving at 4 p.m., our flight leaves at 8 p.m. I've checked changing our flight but there isn't a better/earlier flight. Since we will now have more time, we are thinking about adding a park day for the Saturday after Thanksgiving. (Before we were just going to chill at AKL until our Magical Express bus.) So would you add a park day? And if so, which one would you suggest going to? HS is booked but the others have openings. TIA

Right now 7 day tickets are the max you can purchase so unless you are going to buy a single day ticket on top of your 7 day ticket I'd just chill at AKL.

We are going 11/21 to 11/28. We have park tickets and reservations for parks on 11/21 thru 11/27. (MK, AK, HS twice and EP once) Yesterday, Southwest moved our flight time and now instead of leaving at 4 p.m., our flight leaves at 8 p.m. I've checked changing our flight but there isn't a better/earlier flight. Since we will now have more time, we are thinking about adding a park day for the Saturday after Thanksgiving. (Before we were just going to chill at AKL until our Magical Express bus.) So would you add a park day? And if so, which one would you suggest going to? HS is booked but the others have openings. TIA

When you are staying on property, you will be allowed to add a day. No need for a single day ticket. Select the park you enjoy the most or base it on how you think you will be feeling by then.
If you feel you will be tired, determine which park would be most relaxing. Maybe give EP it's second day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter