• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!addictions!

Ms.Squeakers

<font color=red>♥ <font color=teal>Forget Diamonds
Whats your addiction? ;)

Mine is "Mr.Bubble" (okay, so we all know about my giant love affair with Mr.Bubble) but..he smells wonderful.

Seriously, if i ever have a boyfriend that smells like Mr.Bubble, I might die a happy chickadee.

It was odd the way I came across it (and pure luck, which i NEVER EVER EVER get) ya see for christmas my grandma made up this funny joke with the 12 days of christmas for my dad, and she gave him "Mr.Bubble bubble bath" as a present (and i was FREAKIN OUT because 1.i LOVE Mr.Bubble and 2. My parents are like "NO MR.BUBBLE FOR YOU, YOU BIG GIRL NOW!"

and...hes had it in his room since then, until today he said "Hey Mouse..want this Mr.Bubble stuff?"
and i literally SQUEALED jumped off of my desk chair and ran to snatch it from his hands xD then i thanked him a LOT A LOT A LOT

i totally forgotten how this stuff smelt, so i decided to open it just to sniff it...and now i cant stop.

It smells so good!!
It smells like childhood.

:rolleyes:

SO.

Whats your addiction?

:rotfl:

is it sad that i havent smelled mr.bubble in forever, and yet when i read your post i could smell it? XD

im addicted to chewing ice too.
and tea. mmm.
and make up. XD

Kevin Jonas.

I know his weight, his height, his favorite color, the day he was born on. I know a lot more! I know everything :D

I have 9032840178234 pictures of him surrounding my room.

I have a Jonas Brothers shirt, a Camp Rock shirt, a Camp Rock backpack, a Camp Rock binder and a Camp Rock hat. I even have a Camp Rock blanket and a Camp pillow so that I can sleep with Kevin (These were my mommy's idea xD)

I saw the Jonas Brothers 3D movie and I tuned out pretty much everything that wasn't Kevin. And I own Camp Rock on DVD where I skip every scene that doesn't have him in it.

Yeah. I think that pretty much covers it. lol

Oh and I can't forget The Mortal Instruments Trilogy. This isn't as bad as my Keivn obsession which everyone knows, but my close friends know I won't stop talking about this either.

Mountain Dew
Chocolate
Chuck Palahniuk books (seriously, I've read like all of his books like a million times XD)

umm...diet coke? I have a real addiction to caffeine, it's quite unhealthy.
I am addicted to buying shirts. I'm close to 315 shirts now. My mom thinks I'm a luny.
I'm addicted to the office.
ADDICTED TO LOVE. haha.

Caffeine.
And Iced tea.

I also really really love the smell of cloves. I wish everything in my life smelled that good.

Pandora's, I'm so excited that I'm getting one for my birthday (but sad that I know what I'm getting at the same time). I also have an unhealthy addiction to nail polish, its just so pretty :cutie:

Hmm.
My major addiction would have to be xbox360. ^_^
I'm always either playing games on it or talking to my friends on it.

Ice I chew ice :)

me too.. it's like popcorn to me hehe...
especially when you go on holiday and you get thos little buckets full of ice :D

and i'm addicted to diet coke..
i drink it all the time :goodvibes

smallville :D
i like freak out if i miss it XD

texting - i text waaaay too much :D

shopping.. especially in New Look. I have like 3000 hello kitty and disney tshirts from there! haha :P

i LOVE LOVE LOVE harry potter and cantt wait until Harry Potter World at Universal opens next year!

I also love twilight as well as disney parades =) when im in a bad mood ill go on youtube and search them and watch some of them, its actually kind of weird haha oh and im addicted to degrassi, what i like about you and hannah montana! haha

British Boy Bands.
Okay, actually, not ALL British Boy Bands, just McFly.
My friends think I'm a stalker because I know so much about them. xD

Also, cookie dough, broadway musicals, and twilight.

Heroes, I am hopelessly addicted to Heroes.
And along with Heroes, Zachary Quinto, he's just so darn pretty.

I am also addicted to:
Reading (Which includes Harry Potter, Twilight, ect.)
Video Games
Old school disney movies.
Anime, (I can't get enough.)
Taco Bell
Firefly
Dancing Shows
Music
Soccer
Mountain Dew
Blueberry Pomegranate Gum

The list goes on. =D

i need to stop reading this thread.
now i want orang tic-tacs.XD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter