Addicted Already!

harriettbrawner

Mouseketeer
Just got home from the quick first trip to Ft. Wilderness and booked another trip today! A neighbor suggested Labor Day and I was able to get a full hookup for September 1-5. With enough trips it will feel like living there right?

What is the best single piece of advice you can give to those of us going for the first time this year?

Take some time to enjoy all the things that the Fort offers. The parks are amazing, but the Fort is a like a whole world on its own with the Disney charm, but a slower pace.

Going down soon with my parents who love to camp ( they got an RV recently ) I love Disney so they decided to tag along with me. My mom was asking about up grading to AP and how much it would coast things like this. My plane to get the addicted to Disney and the fort is coming along very nicely.

I love hearing others enjoy it so much.

I know just what you mean, the Fort has so much to offer by itself we will be there tomorrow for the weekend and are so excited. Already planning another trip as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter