• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Added Aulani fees?

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
I am planning on a trip to Aulani next July. My daughter will be living in HI (husband is a Marine) so we will be joined by them and my grandsons, 6,4,1. I have budgeted all my points and have enough for a 2 BR ocean view.
We will probably fly in a day early and stay at her house, then drive in with her. Are there parking fees there? And how much is the resort tax, if any?
Luckily we will be able to eat off property to save some $, although we will probably eat there a couple of times.
Looking forward to turning 60 in Hawaii!

The Transient Accommodations Tax is per night, varies each year, and is based on number of points the villa requires as well as the annual dues. The 2022 tax rates are in this chart. I don't think the 2023 tax rates have been released yet. The chart is on the member website.

I believe that DVC members park for free when staying on their points.

There's a lot of additional information about Aulani in general (and on visiting Oahu as well) on the Aulani forum. And I'm sure that you'll get additional responses to your thread here as well.

Have a great birthday!

DVC does get free self park, valet is $37 a day. I was not aware of the transient tax so it came a quite a shock when I got drilled for 10 days in a 3 bed. They will charge your card the full amount of tax when you check in. Off the Hook i sthe only place I would make a point to eat at in the resort. Don't miss Eggs and Things across the street for breakfast, join the waitlist on Yelp before you leave your room. Even when it is not busy they still made people sign up on the waitlist on a little ipad outside restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter