Add ons for multi day tickets?

MarBee

DIS Veteran
Planning my first trip to DL, and I wanted to purchase a 3 day ticket.
Is it possible to add Genie+ to just one day of those tickets?
Is it possible to add park hopper to just one day of those tickets without upgrading all 3 days to park hoppers?
Is it possible to add the week unlimited Photopass even though we are only going 3 days?

ETA: I am purchasing the tickets through my credit card on points then linking them to my Genie account. Wasn’t sure if that made a difference or not.

Last edited:
Planning my first trip to DL, and I wanted to purchase a 3 day ticket.
Is it possible to add Genie+ to just one day of those tickets?
Is it possible to add park hopper to just one day of those tickets without upgrading all 3 days to park hoppers?
Is it possible to add the week unlimited Photopass even though we are only going 3 days?

ETA: I am purchasing the tickets through my credit card on points then linking them to my Genie account. Wasn’t sure if that made a difference or not.
1. Individual day Genie+ can be purchased after entering the park that day. Pre purchase of G+ is for the full length of tickets

2. Park Hopper is charged based on length of ticket regardless of when purchased, so you’re better off with it up front to use as often as you want.

3. Yes, the week just means any picture taken by photopass within 7 days of the first use will be available to download.

Also, since you’re already planning to have G+ one day, you may want to think about Genie+ for at least 1 person every day - from the Plan Disney site:
  • Download complimentary digital downloads of all of your Disney PhotoPass photos for each day you have the Genie+ service. Yes, that includes both attraction photos and photos taken by Disney PhotoPass photographers.

Park hopper is the same price ($65) whether you choose to use it one of your days or all three. It’s not $65 per day. Just $65 one time.

I don’t know how Lynch PhotoPass costs, but Genie+ includes PhotoPass so if you buy it all three days ($25/day) you have PhotoPass and Genie+ for all those days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter