• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Add On

pwwhitehead

Mouseketeer
My saled advisor just called today. As a result of this call I just added another 100 points to my BWV allocation.

I only mailed him about a month age to go onto the wait list for these add on's. I was so surprised when he called so quickly.

Don't you just love it when things work out so well. So October 2003 I now have an additional 100 points :D

My saled advisor just called today
Is that a salad adviser? LOL, What they suggest the Caeser or the house with ranch dressing ;) .

Seriously though, nice job. Pretty efficient with the add on. I thought BWV was a great resort and can't blame you for wanting more :D

Hey, well done! I just read on the US part of the boards that there were going to be some additional points available at BWV, and we are thinking of adding on too.

Did you use magical beginnings to reduce the cost of the points ? I think you need to add 100 to do that, and it looks like we're only to be able to do 50-70 or so right now.

Paul

oops Sorry about the typing error:rolleyes:

I added on 100 points and obtained magical beginning. Normal price $84 per point. I obtained the points at $74.

Really pleased about that. I now have enough for 14 days per year in a 1br villa. I think this gives me the option to juggle points in a more useful way;)

Congratulations!

I've been reading all the add-on threads too, and wishing I could join in ;).

The MB benefit is a great plus point, but I think you're right, Paul, that you need to be buying a minimum of 100 points to get that option. I've been confused by some of the feedback about that on the US board, so maybe you should ask your guide for clarification - the worst he could say is "No"!

he confirmed that the minimum points for MB is 100. Also at that level you get the option of finance,which I did not take up. The finance option through Disney is not available when you are in this country. They can arrange it through Abbey National. Apparently you have to be in the states when you buy points to obtain the Disney finance.

You do get the $10 points discount on MB.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter