"add-on" prices??

Mommy2TwoMickeys

DIS Veteran
Is their anywhere on the dis to find prices to have mickey and minnie at the wedding and also, how much the dessert party at epcot cost? Thanks

I don't really remember the price, I woul have to go back into my files and check but I think it was somewhere between $500-$1000 per character for a 30 minute set. Characters are not allowed at wedding ceremonies, only reception areas.

Characters at $900 for one, $1300-$1400 for two, and $1800 for three. That's for a half hour.

It's $1,425 for 2 characters. We are having Mickey and Minnie at our wedding in November. This is for 30 minutes. Prices will prob go up for 2014. There is also 6.5% sales tax on top of the price.

We are having a dessert party at Epcot in UK for Illuminations, after our reception. There is a location rental fee of $250 for our location, but that varies by the location. There are also minimum guest counts to use a location and that varies as well. Then you choose what you want to serve. Figure roughly $35/$40 per person if you do one of there avg packages.

We were eating at Coral Reef once and a Mickey - Minnie bride and groom diver team were in the tank. A CM said it's only the second time she saw that in all the time she worked there. I wonder what that cost.........

here's the most recent epcot dessert party menu. they're just a starting point and one can create an entirely custom menu as well, but it gives people a good idea of the basics. the link is from the passporter disney weddings and honeymoons book.

I am getting married at the Living Seas Salon in February and they mentioned the diving Mickey to us. How long is he in the tank for? Can all guests take pictures with him? We aren't sure if we want diving Mickey (holding a sign with our names) or for him to come to the reception.

It was really neat to see them in the tank - I'm not sure about pictures though. Everyone was taking them. I'll look through an album and see if I have one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter