Add on points query

Miss Piggy 1978

Earning My Ears
Our add on points at BCV have just been recorded and I'm trying to guesstimate how long I will have to wait until I can use them. As we already have an existing DVC logon and membership, will they just appear as an option when I logon or will I have to wait for the membership number in the post?

Same UY and titled the same? If so then you'll just see them in your account. For one resale several years ago that's how I learned we had actually closed! :rotfl:

Then it's possible you'll see a drop down appear on your log in before you get the member number in the mail, but it will be a new member number.

The drop down menu appears MUCH faster than the membership number in the mail. Even just a few states up from Florida I have gotten my card 2 weeks after they posted in my online account.

Different people do separate functions, the drop down may appear, then the contracts, then in a day or so the points.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter