Add-on and MB--Can you do it?

prncssjas

Running, Disney, Aladdin...
Hi everyone...hope this question isn't overly simplistic or stupid. Also hope it hasn't been answered too many times before.

I am trying to convince DH to do an add-on at Wilderness Lodge Villas or the BCV when they open up. Can we use the MB program for that? What is the minimum number of points you can add-on and do the MB program? We don't want to purchase too many (although that would be nice! ;) ) and were thinking about 50 to 75 points.

For those of you who did small add-ons, how was your experience? Did you go through Disney or re-sale? And how many points did you buy??

Are there EVER any small add-ons (less than 75 points) at the BWV??

Thanks everyone. :D

I think to qualify for MB you need to buy at least 100 points. We just bought 100 addon points at VWL and we used MB for 10 of those points, but the going rate is only $5 per point! I've never seen a small resale like 50-75 points at BWV, but maybe someone else has.
Robin M.

The last time I heard anything about MB and add-ons was this.
100 point min. at VWL and only $5 per point there
50 point at HH and VB and I think it was $10 for those points.
I was lucky and added on at VB when they were giving $15 for MB,

We used MB for our 66 pt HH add on this spring. They were still giving $10 per point at HH. The program changes from time to time, so you will need to check at the time you purchase.

Wow mrsdon, $15 at VB was a good deal!

Chris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter