Actual "living space" (bedroom area) sizes of studios?

The only place we've ever stayed that felt truly small was BLT. I know that some folks love the galley kitchen, but it makes the living space feel extra tiny.

Yes, the PVB main bathroom space is way too big, but it's nice to have extra space somewhere in a studio. We loved PVB and truly never felt cramped except when my MIL was with us and we had all five bed spaces filled.

I love Poly, totally my favorite studio! I don't know the SF, but I'm wondering if anyone here has a hack to use that extra space in the bathroom? Luggage rack inside maybe? Cooler space?

100% agree! When we stayed at AKV it was a test run for us to buy DVC. And it was one of the big factors to us not to buy. It was such a chore trying to get out onto the balcony to look for the animals bc it was like playing Tetris trying to maneuver the furniture to fit with the bed out. But I could have had a small choir come into the WC to serenade me while on the toilet. It just seemed like such a poor design 🤷‍♀️😂
ohhhhhh, so much rainy day fun!!!!! ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter