Actual Dog Experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually trying to protect the innocent. The folks I was trying to show respect seem to appreciate it. I dont have to provide you anything.
You protected the innocent by not posting the video here but you did on social media? That makes no sense at all.

You protected the innocent by not posting the video here but you did on social media? That makes no sense at all.

If you look closely, the video was NOT posted. It’s the same screenshot that was posted on this board and on social media. The family states on social media they are grateful that the video was not uploaded, just a screenshot.

Do people posting on an "Actual Dog Experiences" thread really need to argue with or attempt to discredit posters who are sharing their.... wait for it.... actual dog experiences? I am practically speechless.

Mods, is there any way to have a thread dedicated to people's actual experiences? I am interested in hearing the positive and negative stories.

Last edited:

Do people posting on an "Actual Dog Experiences" thread really need to argue with or attempt to discredit posters who are sharing their.... wait for it.... actual dog experiences? I am practically speechless.

Mods, is there any way to have a thread dedicated to people's actual experiences? I am interested in hearing the positive and negative stories.

A moderator posted just a few posts ago, but people aren't listening. I think this has the opportunity to be a really beneficial thread so hopefully people will stick to its intent

After multiple requests and warnings from the board staff, it's become clear that Disney's dog policy is not a topic that can be discussed respectfully and productively. I'm going to close this thread.

Later today, I will post a sticky thread where people can post their experiences with dogs and resorts. This thread will be closely monitored, and will only contain the actual reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter