Activities

REEREEG

Mouseketeer
My daughter loves interactive activities.

I know about the following activities but are there more similar type things that I'm missing:

Pirate game
Agent P game
Sorcerers of the magic kingdom
Wilderness explorers
Alice tea party
Expensive princess tea party
Pirate adventure cruise for kids
Pirate and pals
Archery
Horseback riding
Mini golf
Boat rentals (can you do swan paddleboat at swan/dolphin if not staying there?)
Fishing trips
Family magic your

Are there more I'm missing?

The pool parties at the resorts are very interactive. Some resorts have surrey bike rentals (we like renting them on the Boardwalk). In the evening, there are magicians and jugglers on the Boardwalk and the magicians typically pick children to help with some tricks. There's the Chip and Dale sing-a-long at Ft. Wilderness.

What is the Alice Tea Party?

It's a great tea party from 2-3 on weekdays at the grand floridian. I think it was only about $30. They play games, decorate tea cups and saucers, and have tea & cupcakes all with Alice & the Mad hatter. It's for 4-12 year olds and no parents. My daughter loved it!

The pool parties at the resorts are very interactive. Some resorts have surrey bike rentals (we like renting them on the Boardwalk). In the evening, there are magicians and jugglers on the Boardwalk and the magicians typically pick children to help with some tricks. There's the Chip and Dale sing-a-long at Ft. Wilderness.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter