Activities on Eastern Caribbean 7 Night cruise?

Sarah Fallon

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the 7 night Eastern Caribbean sailing recently or have it coming up within your booking window where they can see the activities already? Its driving me nuts I can't plan out what day and time I want to plan things like beverage tastings until my window opens to book. I'd really like have a first, second, third choice for things but don't know how to do that without seeing what the different activities are each day.

Would someone be able to share the different activities and dates they were scheduled for? I'm looking mainly for beverage/food tastings and character experiences.

Thank you!

Has anyone done the 7 night Eastern Caribbean sailing recently or have it coming up within your booking window where they can see the activities already? Its driving me nuts I can't plan out what day and time I want to plan things like beverage tastings until my window opens to book. I'd really like have a first, second, third choice for things but don't know how to do that without seeing what the different activities are each day.

Would someone be able to share the different activities and dates they were scheduled for? I'm looking mainly for beverage/food tastings and character experiences.

Thank you!
Schedules are going to vary sailing by sailing. In general, there is usually a champagne tasting on embarkation day afternoon, whiskey/bourbon/cognac tastings in the late evenings, mojitos at castaway cay, and other like Mixology/chocolate/tequiIa/rum at different times during the afternoon on various days. Be aware that at least before the recent price hikes, a lot of beverage tastings tend to sell out for those with early castaway club status, but additional spots and sometimes extra tastings are typically available to book on board.

For characters, currently there are no scheduled character meets, aside from the kids’ princess tea party.

I am on now and have done a screen recording of the activities for everyday. When I am back I will upload them. Is there anything in particular you are looking for?

I am on now and have done a screen recording of the activities for everyday. When I am back I will upload them. Is there anything in particular you are looking for?
That would be amazing! Mainly any beverage tastings, I think Palo brunch is only on sea days so I know when those would be. I'm also interested in any character meet and greets (if they have started those back up yet but I dont think they have yet). If I remember correctly the Bibbidi Bobbity Boutique was open most days.

Schedules are going to vary sailing by sailing. In general, there is usually a champagne tasting on embarkation day afternoon, whiskey/bourbon/cognac tastings in the late evenings, mojitos at castaway cay, and other like Mixology/chocolate/tequiIa/rum at different times during the afternoon on various days. Be aware that at least before the recent price hikes, a lot of beverage tastings tend to sell out for those with early castaway club status, but additional spots and sometimes extra tastings are typically available to book on board.

For characters, currently there are no scheduled character meets, aside from the kids’ princess tea party.
Thanks for the info! Our last cruise was January 2019 and while we did the booking window for April 2020 that never happened and I barely remember it now. I think I may have blocked it from my mind LOL. I wish they would show the options available to book before the window opens, just not have the option to book anything until then.

That would be amazing! Mainly any beverage tastings, I think Palo brunch is only on sea days so I know when those would be. I'm also interested in any character meet and greets (if they have started those back up yet but I dont think they have yet). If I remember correctly the Bibbidi Bobbity Boutique was open most days.
BBB is open. They have plenty of character meet and greets which are still distanced. The Navigator tells you there is a character greeting but it doesn't tell you who the character will be

BBB is open. They have plenty of character meet and greets which are still distanced. The Navigator tells you there is a character greeting but it doesn't tell you who the character will be
oh yes Im aware of the meet and greets, before they did ticketed meet and greets for Frozen or other characters that I wasnt sure if they had started that up again.

We are booked on a 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise at the end of August. As first time DCL cruisers with no status, we are approaching out window where we can book activities, but the site does not show us what the options are. Is there a way to figure out what the potential options are, particularly port options, so we can research them in advance of our booking window opening? Help

We are booked on a 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise at the end of August. As first time DCL cruisers with no status, we are approaching out window where we can book activities, but the site does not show us what the options are. Is there a way to figure out what the potential options are, particularly port options, so we can research them in advance of our booking window opening? Help
We were in this boat for an earlier sailing. We ended up reviewing all available excursions on the website and ranking them in order. Some had been sold out prior to our date but were available when I went in at midnight to book. We weren’t booking any on board experiences, so I’m not sure there.

Go here and filter by the ports on your cruise. I highly recommend that first time cruisers spend some time looking around the DCL website. There is a lot of information that is very useful.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/port-adventures/caribbean/

We just did this itinerary last week... they added lots of tastings throughout the cruise, so once on board, you can book additionals if you didn't get to them before you get on board.

We just did this itinerary last week... they added lots of tastings throughout the cruise, so once on board, you can book additionals if you didn't get to them before you get on board.
This is great to hear, since all of the tastings we wanted to do were booked by the time our (Silver) booking window opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter