Activities in Oceaneers club/lab

candeeapril

Disney is my happy thought...now if I could only f
Do you have to sign up for all of the extra activities in the oceaneers lab/club? Or is it just certain ones like "anyone can cook"?

Do you have to sign up for all of the extra activities in the oceaneers lab/club? Or is it just certain ones like "anyone can cook"?
You (or your child) doesn't have to sign up for anything. It's all optional.

Oh, do you mean "do all activities require signing up for?" No.

If I remember correctly certain activities you had to sign up for ahead of time because of limited space. I just can't remember which activities specifically and if you sign up the day of or if you can sign up sooner? My son really wanted to do anyone can cook last time but it was always full.

If you see something your child would like to do in the club you just bring them at that time and check them in! The only things you need to sign up for are the princess gathering, the disney jr breakfast and the frozen meet and greets! our cruise two weeks ago was the first time we've used the kids club. Super easy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter