ACTIVE Topper'n'Tags SEE POST 693 pg 47

Groups look good.

I started cutting out Marie -- I discovered that the only thing I can do while watching the kids at the pool is scissor cut things. Of course, everyone has to ask why I am doing it - -I just use TinkerBean's answer -- therapy.

My group is ok, so is Jango and PrincessMinnie. She is sooo excited to participate in her first swap, just like her big brother! It will be interesting to see what she designs. :) I have a few ideas floating in the cavernous space above my shoulders, but nothing concrete yet to call progress... :)

Hannah would like to know if she can pretty please change to 12a - Pocahontas and 12b - Lilo and Stitch. Please? :flower3:

My groups look great. I just finished my autograph album, so I will get started on these tomorrow.

My groups are good, but 11b is there 2 times. You have had my address, but let me know if you need it again. Thanks.

oops, Wall-E is 12c too!
Thanks.

Hannah would like to know if she can pretty please change to 12a - Pocahontas and 12b - Lilo and Stitch. Please? :flower3:
Yes, those sound great. I'll go change the sign up.

Coolcat is in groups 12A and 12C and is checking in.
Thanks.

You're missing my group 5 and you'd better have my addy! :lmao:
Thanks. I do. ;)

My groups are good, but 11b is there 2 times. You have had my address, but let me know if you need it again. Thanks.
:rotfl: I guess I was anticipating that I would really, really want multiples of what you will make. I do have the addy.

My groups look good. I sent you a pm with my addy.
Thanks. Got it.

For those that are the Super Sports, I just did a cut and paste from the info you sent for that one. There are only a few I need, because I can't find where I put the list of players from my other swaps. We got a new Office program last month and I'm still learning it. Did you know that word docs are now a docx ending? :sad2: I do now.

Checking in. I either have everyything for my groups already or it was ordered last night.

PirateBoy is checking in as well. He is very excited. He wants to mai separate so he will get his own package. So, I will probably send them together but let you mal them back separate.

Mine are all correct...

Peanut and Disney Nut...correct also...

We picked up all of our supplies yesterday...Peanut is nearly done already...I'm sure by the end of the day, they'll both be done and then will be pushing me to let them help with mine...they always help with my swaps, but they are wanting more responsibility with them now...taping just isn't enough anymore! It's quite nice having helpers!

that is a good idea! thanks susie! little man loves to get mail!!!!

ok for my acmoore friends are the pooh carts there yet?? i wanted to use it for this swap??? anyone know???

If not, I can cut the pieces for you. Just don't ask me glue them :rolleyes: I hate that part.

Kicky and I are correct - consider us checked in :goodvibes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter