Acronyms or Abbreviations

acrowley

Earning My Ears
Guys,

Just a small suggestion, maybe you could put a thread in the Useful Info about what all the acronyms stand for. (maybe it exists already) There are so many and I'm sure lots of new people like me get confused....not too difficult on my part :confused:
CM still always get's me.....

Ann

Hi Ann,

There actually already is a topic like this on the main "Welcome to the DIS" board. The thread can be found here.

This is list is slanted more at the US parks, but it's still very useful here - I can't think of anything Disneyland Resort Paris specific ones (apart from DLRP :goodvibes )

The Very Useful Info sticky is for relevant info relating to trip planning for DLP.
As ukstitch says there is a list in the Welcome board. Technical queries can also be quickly addressed by checking the technical board :)

Im slowly getting used to them :) I had to ask what IASW was last week though *** I normally just call it small world lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter