Account lock out! Anyone else?

nelsonkg

Mouseketeer
Tried to sign in this morning and was unable
It said I hadn’t signed into my account in a while and therefore I needed to reset my password which is untrue I was on my account yesterday.
Then it said it they would send a link which I tried and it was a bad link when I retried it said it was expired .I used chat they can not help said I need to call member services that there was an update yesterday causing problems.
We all know now I will be on hold for hours….
Anyone else with a problem?
Member services can barely be called a service anymore it’s so inaccessible
Sorry just so frustrated

This has been happening since yesterday not only for DVC but I have read for other Disney sites.

It happens to me occasionally..probably 3 times in the last year. Not sure why but it seems it’s security related and something g triggers it.

Hasn't happened to me lately, either. But it has happened in the past.

Don't know if this will work for anyone else, but I never reset my password when I got that notice or email. I just cleared my cache & completely closed my browser. Then I restarted my laptop or tablet. Always worked after that.

No idea was is triggering this security message. I also get an email every time I sign in, no matter when or what I use. Really don't think that is necessary or why Disney thinks it is, but I can't do anything about it other than use my delete key.

I got it yesterday and since I haven't changed my password in quite sometime I did. I wonder if it's related to the upgrades from last month?

Reported many problems with this the last few days.
I had to change password twice yesterday......both times doing Disneyland things
I haven't encountered this problem recently ... but really struggled with it in April, as described by @Meriweather, when logging into both the Disneyland site and the DVC Member site. The two were in constant battle. I ended up changing my user name to get around it. Not graceful ... but seems to be working since.

OP: Sorry for your frustration. Yep, we've been there, too. Hope it clears quickly for you!

I ended up on hold forever then my son had the idea to try to change the password on our Disney plus account and it worked since they are all linked for me. Maybe Member services should be rerouted to my DS13 😜 he solved my problem in 5 minutes

Yes, I got it too and had to change my password. The reason being that it's been a while away since I last signed in but I'm usually in there every day so I don't know what that's about.

Yes, I got it too and had to change my password. The reason being that it's been a while away since I last signed in but I'm usually in there every day so I don't know what that's about.
Exact same for me. Happened today, and this was the third time in the past two weeks. I called Disney tech and they said they had no clue this was happening to many users.

Me, too.

Couldn’t get an email reset link so tried chat. CM sent me a link… in Indonesian! Yes, Indonesian! And she sent it several times. Took me a while to figure the language out but finally using Google Translate, I was able to reset the password.

FYI, here it is
Tetap Semula Kata Laluan Disney
Helo Deborah!
Adakah anda terlupa kata laluan Akaun Disney anda? Jangan risau. Hanya klik pada pautan di bawah dan kami akan tunjukkan anda beberapa langkah mudah untuk memulihkan akaun anda.
Jika anda tidak meminta kata laluan anda ditetapkan semula atau jika anda teringat kata laluan anda sementara itu, abaikan saja mesej ini dan tiada apa yang akan berubah.
Tentang permintaan ini
Permintaan untuk menukar kata laluan Akaun Disney anda ini dimulakan di Disney
Ada soalan?
Kami ' di sini untuk membantu. Hubungi Khidmat Tetamu Disney Khidmat Tetamu »
Dasar Privasi | Terma Penggunaan.
© Disney
© Disney Pixar
© & TM Lucasfilm LTD
© Marvel

I’ve had no issue signing in but I can’t make a reservation. It get the dwarfs working on it after I select the points to use.

Happened to my husband when signing into both his cruise site and his DVC site. I went to his email and there was a link to change his PW. I did and everything works. The message said the same as others. My accounts were fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter