Accomodation

jowan

Mouseketeer
Has anyone got any recommendations/advice for accommodation?

Is it better to stay on site/ paying the extra money?

Is it easy to get to from other hotels eg Kyriad Hotel At Disneyland Resort Paris?

This would be my first time in Paris and would have my 2 year old with me, any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

We have stayed on both on-site and off-site. Because of the size of our family only DCR is a reasonable option to stay on Disney property.
Given the age of your little one staying on-site would probably be more magical as well as more convienient since you would not have to rely on the shuttle buses.

I would agree about staying on-site being more convenient for you with a 2 year old. We took our son last year when he was 21 months and stayed at the Cheyenne and it was great. Only a 10 minute stroll to the park with a buggy but the option of the bus if you wanted it. This year we're staying at the New York which is closer but a bit more expensive.

HTH

Tracy x

If you have plan coming back to Disneyland Paris again in the next 12 months, it’s cheaper buying Annual Passes and staying off-site.
I’ve been at Kyriad once (quite good hotel) and Holiday Inn three times (much better, but also more expensive), and it’s very easy getting to/from the park (free shuttle).
But if this will be the only trip for one year, I suggest to stay on-site.
You will never forget your first holiday in the Paris “Magic Kingdom”, and staying in one of the Disney hotel you will be able to breathe the Disney Magic every single second of your trip!

PS
No, I don’t sell Disney packages, I swear!

Jocking apart, I don’t think packages are so expensive, because you get:
  1. Hotel
  2. Breakfast
  3. Tickets valid from the morning of check-in day until the evening of check-out day
So, the first day you can also arrive early at the hotel, check-in and, if the room isn’t ready, leave your luggage (for free), take tickets (they give them immediately), enjoy the day at the parks, then go back to the hotel (after early afternoon, but whenever you want, also late evening) and take key for the room. Or, the last day, if you leave late, you can check-out in the morning, leave luggage, visit parks, go back to the hotel to get your luggage and leave.

Oh, and being a guest of a Disney hotel you can use Extra Magic Hours!

I hope this can help you (for me it was a good way to practice my poor english writing!)

Thanks I figured it may be easier on-site being with a 2 yr old. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter