Accomodation at Ashford (Eurostar)

funnymum

Earning My Ears
Hi

Can anyone reccomend any good B&B or hotels close to Eurostar at Ashford. (We are a family of four) Dont want to have to leave at the crack of dawn to travel down there to catch morning train and be really tired for the start of our first ever trip to DLRP, not that I am excited or anything!! :lmao:

Many thanks
Funnymum

There is a travelodge at Ashford - and travelodge are having a sale at the moment - you can get family rooms from as little as £12 per night.

We usually stay in the holiday inn central in ashford, their not as cheap as travelodge but they're not too bad. They do offer a eurostar deal which includes parking at the hotel, taxi to and from the train station, breakfast and I also think you get a discount voucher for evening meal. We will be staying there in January. :santa:

we are staying @ the travelodge next fri night ( also a family of 4)

couldnt get a cheap room <sigh> but keep an eye out you may get a £9 / £19 / £29 room

xx

I have 2 rooms (a twin and a family) booked at Ashford Travelodge on 22nd Dec that I will not be needing, if they're of use to anyone.

Thanks for all the replies, although travel lodge was cheaper for the room the Eurostar package from Holiday Inn worked out better for us as it includes free parking and Ashford International was charging us £55 for 5 days parking! I also like the idea of a taxi to and from the Eurostar terminal!!
Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter