Accommodation options for three adults two kids plus baby

Mum2SnowWhite

Earning My Ears
Just wondering what options we have for on site hotels, is it just two interconnecting rooms or are there are suites with two bedrooms?

it would have to be 2 rooms or the My Explorers hotel, still onsite area has shuttle buses have the crew 6 rooms with bunk cabin,
The Newport bay does family rooms but i think there for 5, dont know if they include baby and would probably be a bit cramped for you all as the 5th bed is a convertible stool or trundle/ daybed, not sure there would be room for a cot too.

I would agree and suggest 2 interconnecting rooms. We did this and it worked really well.:)

We have done the interconnecting rooms twice with my parents (once in NPB and once in HNY) and it was great. When the connecting door is open you feel like you've lots of space and might as well be in the same room.

When you're booking ask for interconnecting rooms but I would then advise you to call or e-mail the hotel about 3 or 4 weeks before you go to confirm that request

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter