accommodation near RER station sldo not too far from disney?

The partner hotels (Kyriad, Explorers, Magic Circus...) are are connected with a free shuttle. You can save money booking from Expedia or on the hotel website.

At the RER Val d'Europe, there are an Etap (maybe this was renamed recently, I'm not sure) and an Ibis hotel. The Val d'Europe RER station is 5 minutes from the park (1 stop) and the Etap is right at the exit.

At Bussy St George (10 minutes, 2 stops) there are cheap but nice hotels: Formule 1 and Campanile. They are very cheap but it's a 10-15 minutes walk from the RER station. It might be too long after a day in the park with children.

The Etap hotel is now renamed Ibis Budget.

I wouldn't stay in Formule 1 hotels (anyway) but especially not with children as they don't have bathroom/toilets in the rooms

The Campanile at Bussy is really nice, has just been renovated and all :)

stayed at the premire class bussy super cheap:thumbsup2 very basic ,dont take the cat as not enough room to swing it :rotfl2:

:)
very helpful site!!!

i finally choose Adagio Access Marne La Vallée - Magny Le Hongre for 4 night.
:cool1::)thx everyone reply this post:)

now start to think eating inside the park.
how much per meal?
any strategy bring own food in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter