Accessing Photos After Cruise

disneycruiseenjoyer

Earning My Ears
We purchased the unlimited package and we were told that we could simply login when we arrive home and download all of our photos. We just arrived home and, when we tried to download, the website asked us for an access code/login code. No-one provided us with one!
We have emailed Disney, we have called in and waited 5 hours (and then got hung up on by the phone line) and we also submitted the online form. No response. Getting quite frustrating, as our photos with pricesless memories (in fact we took less photos on our phones because we purchased the unlimited photos package) might get erased at some point!
Does anyone has a solution to this? It seems like we need a login code or access code, which someone seems to have forgotten to provide to us and we can’t get a hold of anyone to help. Any help appreciated.

I quickly looked to add the photo package to my upcoming cruise and what it says on the page when you book the package is "Download all your professional cruise photos during your sailing—and easily share them with family and friends. " But no information anywhere (and I looked at the Q&As too) about downloading at home.

I have to let someone weigh in who has actually bought the package though since I never have.

Maybe try an email: https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/help/email/

Last edited:

Thanks. I’m stuck at the page asking for the 8 digit Castaway Club ID or 16-Character Code received from Guest Services. Never got a 16 digit code and don’t know what the castaway club ID is (don’t recall receiving one).

I know this thread is a little old, but we purchased them online as well, but are having different issues. I was able to access our photos from the site, however, it's showing them still with the watermark, and it's all of them, not just the specific photos I purchased. Any ideas on how to fix this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter