Accessible Rooms

jerrysboy40

Mouseketeer
I have been to WDW numerous times and have always stayed in an accessible room. Every room that I have ever stayed in had 1 king sized bed in it.

The problem is, this year my wife and son are not going with me to WDW. My sister will be going with me. I"M NOT SLEEPING WITH MY SISTER!!!!!! YUCK!!!!!!!! Do they have rooms with 2 double beds that are accessible? I was told "No", but have heard different. They have offered to give us a rollaway, but I would rather have 2 doubles. We are staying at Pop Century.

Thanks for any help.

Every accessible room I have stayed in has a king bed. I honestly don't know if there are any with double beds.

Only place I have had an accessible room that had other than a king was Animal Kingdom Lodge where it had a queen and bunk beds. It did not have a roll in shower but a tub with grab bars all around. This is what I prefer so it was fine.

I woiuld ask special services reservations for a list. Our room at GRFL had two queens, Old Key West studio has two queens, AK Lodge has two queens or queen/bunks, Pop Century has two doubles, Port Orleans French Quarter and Riverside have two doubles. I'm fairly certain all the studios at the DVC properties have one queen/sofa sleeper vs. a king. Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter