Academy for Heroes RP!

Julian Xavier: "Thank you. Hendrix, Leo."

Leo: “Uh, hi, I’m Leo Hendrix, yeah, like Jimi Hendrix; I get that all the time. My power is geokinesis, I manipulate rocks and minerals.” He summoned a stone and turned it into a piece of quartz. “My hair is naturally this white blonde; I don’t dye it or anything. My favorite author is John Flanagan. I’d like to read Ranger’s Apprentice by John Flanagan.”

Julian Xavier: "Thank you. Kadsh, Zach."

OOC: I'm making Scotcheroos! We finally got butterscotch chips so I announced to my family I was making Scotcheroos and here is what they said...
Grandma: Scotcheroo? What's a Scotcheroo? I've never heard of a Scotcheroo.
Grandpa: Peanut butta! I don't like peanut butta.
Dad: What I thought you were making cookies?!?!
Mom: she was in the other room
Me: It took a lot in me not to laugh b/c the have no idea how important Scotcheroos are to some people
I'm waiting for them to finish cooling I'll update y'all when they are finished

OOC: I'm making Scotcheroos! We finally got butterscotch chips so I announced to my family I was making Scotcheroos and here is what they said... Grandma: Scotcheroo? What's a Scotcheroo? I've never heard of a Scotcheroo. Grandpa: Peanut butta! I don't like peanut butta. Dad: What I thought you were making cookies?!?! Mom: she was in the other room Me: It took a lot in me not to laugh b/c the have no idea how important Scotcheroos are to some people I'm waiting for them to finish cooling I'll update y'all when they are finished

OOC: *facepalm* oh hon, why?

OOC: I'm making Scotcheroos! We finally got butterscotch chips so I announced to my family I was making Scotcheroos and here is what they said... Grandma: Scotcheroo? What's a Scotcheroo? I've never heard of a Scotcheroo. Grandpa: Peanut butta! I don't like peanut butta. Dad: What I thought you were making cookies?!?! Mom: she was in the other room Me: It took a lot in me not to laugh b/c the have no idea how important Scotcheroos are to some people I'm waiting for them to finish cooling I'll update y'all when they are finished

OOC: Funny!

OOC: I'm making Scotcheroos! We finally got butterscotch chips so I announced to my family I was making Scotcheroos and here is what they said...
Grandma: Scotcheroo? What's a Scotcheroo? I've never heard of a Scotcheroo.
Grandpa: Peanut butta! I don't like peanut butta.
Dad: What I thought you were making cookies?!?!
Mom: she was in the other room
Me: It took a lot in me not to laugh b/c the have no idea how important Scotcheroos are to some people
I'm waiting for them to finish cooling I'll update y'all when they are finished

OOC yay! Lol that is one of the best things I have ever read! SCOTCHEROOS!

Zach: stands with a sign "Hi I'm Zach, I don't read so I don't have a favorite book or author so we can read any book or none at all." He said with a grin "um...this is my first year hear." He shrugged his shoulders and sat down.

Julian Xavier: "Thank you. Kahamoku, Lokelani."

Lokelani: “Hi, I’m Lokelani Kahamoku, my friends call me Loki. I am gifted with chlorokinesis, the ability to control plants.” She held out an arm and made a vine wrap around it. “I’m Hawaiian. My favorite author is Rick Riordan. I would like to read The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan.”

Julian Xavier: "Thank you. Lucas, Victor."

Victor: “It’s Victor Lucas. I have wings.” He spread his large back wings. “Uh…my favorite color’s black. I don’t want to learn anything. Hmm…maybe a thriller or mystery or tragedy.

Julian Xavier: 'Thank you. Luminescent, Farfalla."

Julian Xavier: "Thank you. Kahamoku, Lokelani." Lokelani: “Hi, I’m Lokelani Kahamoku, my friends call me Loki. I am gifted with chlorokinesis, the ability to control plants.” She held out an arm and made a vine wrap around it. “I’m Hawaiian. My favorite author is Rick Riordan. I would like to read The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan.” Julian Xavier: "Thank you. Lucas, Victor." Victor: “It’s Victor Lucas. I have wings.” He spread his large back wings. “Uh…my favorite color’s black. I don’t want to learn anything. Hmm…maybe a thriller or mystery or tragedy. Julian Xavier: 'Thank you. Luminescent, Farfalla."

Felecity: She sighed dreamily seeing Victor's wings. They were so gorgeous. Her wings weren't nearly as beautiful as his.

Farfalla: Farfalla stood up once her name was called. Farfalla was nervous. She said, "I'm Farfalla. I have power over electricity and electrical currents." She held out her hands and a ball of electricity floated from it. She continued, "I got my powers from my mom. Um, my favorite author would have to be Tracy Deebs. This year I'd like to read The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Rober Louis Stevenson."

Ronnie: She threw on a t-shirt from Spain she bought only a few months ago, she would kill to be there right now instead of here, wiggled on a pair of jeans and grabbed a Scotcheroo. She then popped into class. "Hi, sorry I'm late, well actually I'm not sorry, as you can tell I don't want to be here." she looked down at her bare feet "Oh crap! I'm not wearing any shoes!" she popped back into her dorm and then back into class wearing her trusty and dusty black Converse. They weren't actually all that black any more, mostly orange, stained by the dust from the dessert she visited only a few weeks ago.

Ronnie: She threw on a t-shirt from Spain she bought only a few months ago, she would kill to be there right now instead of here, wiggled on a pair of jeans and grabbed a Scotcheroo. She then popped into class. "Hi, sorry I'm late, well actually I'm not sorry, as you can tell I don't want to be here." she looked down at her bare feet "Oh crap! I'm not wearing any shoes!" she popped back into her dorm and then back into class wearing her trusty and dusty black Converse. They weren't actually all that black any more, mostly orange, stained by the dust from the dessert she visited only a few weeks ago.

Rocky: She gave a small wave to her friend and pointed to a seat close to her for Ronnie to sit in.

GoofyFunyun said:
Rocky: She gave a small wave to her friend and pointed to a seat close to her for Ronnie to sit in.

Ronnie: She smiled at Rocky and then sat down in th seat she had pointed out

Ronnie: She smiled at Rocky and then sat down in th seat she had pointed out

Rocky: She whispered, "Just a heads up, but when the teacher says your name, tell him your name, your power, something about you, what you'd like to learn or your favorite author, and a book you'd like to read." She said, trying to help her friend.

GoofyFunyun said:
Rocky: She whispered, "Just a heads up, but when the teacher says your name, tell him your name, your power, something about you, what you'd like to learn or your favorite author, and a book you'd like to read." She said, trying to help her friend.

Ronnie: "Thanks." she said "You're about the only thing tolerable in this place...oh and these! " she said holding up a scotcheroo

Arachne: She rolled her eyes. "Shut up, you two, we are in class."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter