absolut_mandy's Pressed Penny Request Thread *temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy! First I want to say thank you for everything you do to make sure everyone has a great time at Disney! Could I please get a large m&m label "Bailey's Pressed Penny Money" and also a mentos label "Bailey's Pressed Pennies". One on a Frozen them and the other with the Disney princesses. It doesn't matter which on goes where. Thanks again!

Thanks again Mandy for the perfect designs you did for me! I was telling my brother about them and he is interested in some for his daughters. They leave in 2 weeks - is that "do-able" for you? If so, he would love these designs:
This Olaf, one to read Sarah's Pressed Penny Money and one for Sarah's Pressed Pennies Could the outer border color be changed to either a darker blue or purple?
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...a/PressedPennies/calvinolafPPLargeMM.jpg.html

... this Elsa, one to read Kirsten's Pressed Penny Money and one for Kirsten's Pressed Pennies.
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ressedPennies/BrooklynnelsaPPLargeMM.jpg.html

and this Peter Pan, one to read Mikayla's Pressed Penny Money and one for Mikayla's Pressed Pennies.
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ressedPennies/alexanderPPanPPLargeMM.jpg.html

Thanks again for all the talent you share with us. Hope things have slowed down for you a bit!
Stacy K.

Thanks again Mandy for the perfect designs you did for me! I was telling my brother about them and he is interested in some for his daughters. They leave in 2 weeks - is that "do-able" for you? If so, he would love these designs:
This Olaf, one to read Sarah's Pressed Penny Money and one for Sarah's Pressed Pennies Could the outer border color be changed to either a darker blue or purple?
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...a/PressedPennies/calvinolafPPLargeMM.jpg.html

... this Elsa, one to read Kirsten's Pressed Penny Money and one for Kirsten's Pressed Pennies.
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ressedPennies/BrooklynnelsaPPLargeMM.jpg.html

and this Peter Pan, one to read Mikayla's Pressed Penny Money and one for Mikayla's Pressed Pennies.
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ressedPennies/alexanderPPanPPLargeMM.jpg.html

Thanks again for all the talent you share with us. Hope things have slowed down for you a bit!
Stacy K.
Hi Mandy...sorry for any confusion...just saw your post. I would like one each ...lg. M&M and Mentos, for these names....Thanks!

Hi Mandy. You did some DISigns for my trip in August of last year and they were fabulous! I got so many compliments on your work! I am wondering if you would be so kind as to do some more? I am looking for the M&Ms tube. We are traveling on December 26th. Thank you so much!

Lucas' Pressed Penney Money:
Jake and the Neverland Pirates

Logan's Pressed Penney Money:
Lilo and Stitch

Savanna's Pressed Penney Money:
The Frozen theme with all of the characters.

Lisa

Hi Mandy...sorry for any confusion...just saw your post. I would like one each ...lg. M&M and Mentos, for these names....Thanks!
Hi Mandy, I was just checking emails, posts, etc. and realized I didn't post (in my original request) the actual date of my brother's trip, only that they leave in 2 weeks-- I am so sorry! The family will be coming thru here this Sunday on their way down to Disney. I wanted to have them ready to hand off on their way thru town. If that is not a possibility, I understand. Can you let me know so I can try to come up with something else. Thanks again for the ones you did for me. I know you are busy sharing your talent with so many! We all appreciate your kindness! Stacy K.

Hi mandy I need some mentos designs done for upcoming trip on dec 3 2015 to walt disney world
Lizzy pressed pennies in the insideout design
Roberts pressed pennies in the mickey starwars design
Gabriels pressed pennies in the lion king theme with simba timon and pomba.

Thanks
Courtnay

Hi Mandy! First I want to say thank you for everything you do to make sure everyone has a great time at Disney! Could I please get a large m&m label "Bailey's Pressed Penny Money" and also a mentos label "Bailey's Pressed Pennies". One on a Frozen them and the other with the Disney princesses. It doesn't matter which on goes where. Thanks again!

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy. You did some DISigns for my trip in August of last year and they were fabulous! I got so many compliments on your work! I am wondering if you would be so kind as to do some more? I am looking for the M&Ms tube. We are traveling on December 26th. Thank you so much!

Lucas' Pressed Penney Money:
Jake and the Neverland Pirates

Logan's Pressed Penney Money:
Lilo and Stitch

Savanna's Pressed Penney Money:
The Frozen theme with all of the characters.

Lisa

Sure thing

Mandy

Thank you so much for the pressed penny designs I was wondering if I could get the same one's with the name Marlee on them?

Hi Everyone,
I am heading off on vacation from December 16 to January 9th.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas!

See you in the New Year,
Mandy

I know you are on vacation but I am trying to get all of my Disney vacation goodies in order while I am off of school, I hope I will be first in line when you are back. :)

I would like all 3 large M&M - pressed pennies

Mickey with the green background- Ryan

Star Wars - Benjamin

Star Wars- Eli

Thanks so much! Cant wait to see them!!

Hi Mandy! Hope you enjoyed your vacation. I have to tell you that my kids' adore their pressed penny containers from our last trip and were looking at your designs within hours of us surprising them at Christmas with the news that we are going back this year.

Could you please make me the following designs for pressed penny money in the large mini M&M size and pressed pennies in the mentos size?
We leave in early Feb 2016.

Sabrina lilostitchpp.jpg
Alexander jedimickeypp.jpg
Nicholas starwarspp.jpg red font please
Maddie tsumPP.jpg

Thank you so much!

Hi Mandy!

I hope you enjoyed your vacation! I was hoping I could get one of each of the following designs for the large M&M containers. One that says Ellie's Pressed Penny Money and the other that says Ellie's Pressed Pennies.

balloonspp.jpg
gangpp.jpg

We leave for Disney next week Friday.

Thank you so much!!
Kristi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter