absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your stuff!! The name fills are awesome! Would it be possible to make a couple for me for my upcoming trip?

Jamie- filled with villians (Maleficent, Cruella, and Capt Hook are favs)

Michelle- filled with Tink

and the word 'Sisters'- filled with Lilo and Stitch

TIA!:goodvibes

Hi Roni!

Have a great trip! Here you go:

I just want to say that everything you do is amazing. I have photoshop and no matter how hard I try, I end up with a white or grey boxy background around the image I am placing on top.

I have several requests and let me know if they cannot be done. First, I found some Mickey Halloween clipart, which I am sure you have. Is there a way to put the Huey, Dewey and Louey (sp?) on an orange Mickey head with MNSSHP in one ear and 2011 in the other ear? http://www.disneyclips.com/imagesnewb/halloween2.html

Is there a way to add the three hitchhiking ghosts to the Haunted Mansion Mickey Ears above - maybe in the right corner? http://family.go.com/printables/art...intable-haunted-mansion-hitchhiking-ghosts-t/

Finally, could I have 3 name fills?: Breanna - chip and dale, Tyler - Stitch, Hayley - Rapunzel

Thank you so much and I understand if some of my requests are too difficult!

Hi Mandy! I'm back..haha..had a few more requests for some name fills, if possible.

Joanna - Princess and the Frog
Eric - Cars
Jackie - Pocahontas
Marilyn - Mickey (red background)
Kristen - Daisy
Juliet - Pluto
Todd - Goofy
Bella - Minnie
Gina - Winnie the Pooh and Friends
Lou - Tony from Lady and the Tramp, if not, could you do Mickey in a baseball uniform?

Hope this isn't too much. Your work is def admired by me and my fam! These will make our trip next month all the more magical!! pixiedust:

I love you love you love you!!!! :hug:Soooooo cooool. I knew you wouldn't forget. I can't wait to see the airline ticket if you can figure out a template!! But if not, no problem. I have a extra request... Only if you have the time. And it comes from the fact that I usually get myself into all kinds of trouble...:lmao: I tried to explain to Isobel (my 6 year old). That we were staying at POFQ instead of POP. However in her eyes... Beautiful scenery and a boat to DTD doesn't compare to life size dalmations and lady and the tramps. She was very upset. So I explained to her that tiana lives in new Orleans and her house must be at POFQ (this is where I insert foot). So when i was on the phone with WDW reservations finishing paying for the trip. She kept asking whooooooo I was talking-to at Disney (here comes the foot) I said tiana. Because of course it is "her house". Now all I hear is when do we see tiana when willi hear from tiana. Blah blah blah:rolleyes1.

I know this is long haha but I figured you would sympathize if you could picture the little darling questioning me about tiana 24/7. :rotfl:

So my favor... Do you think you could do some sort of welcome /invitation/letter to Isobel from tiana? Also, could you think of anything else that I might be able to spread out over the next 37 (long) days of tiana questioning. I know you probably have great ideas from all of the creative people that request from you. If you don't have time I could start a thread... But I feel like iknow you and you practically know my family now hahaha

:rotfl2:
Just let me know. thanks a million again!
Kmac

Hi there!

I am still working of figuring out the tickets but Marion (RustmanFan) says that she has some if you want them right away!
Here is the invite. If you want anything changed, let me know!
ps. We just stayed at POFQ in April and my niece said that same thing! What? Why aren't we staying in ASMusic? After 5 minutes there, she forgot all about it!
IsobelPOFQInvite.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy!

I love everything I see!!!! I was wondering if you could do the Mickey heads for my family for our cruise on the Magic on October 1st.

Mom (minnie)
Dad, Patrick, Lucas (Mickey)

and name fills for the boys

Patrick (dark blue Phinneas and Ferb)
Lucas (baby Jack Jack from the Incredibles)

and if you have anything specific for this particular cruise, that would be awesome!!!

Thanks so much!

Not a problem! Have a great cruise!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Love your stuff!! The name fills are awesome! Would it be possible to make a couple for me for my upcoming trip?

Jamie- filled with villians (Maleficent, Cruella, and Capt Hook are favs)

Michelle- filled with Tink

and the word 'Sisters'- filled with Lilo and Stitch

TIA!:goodvibes

Thanks for the compliments! Have a great trip!

Mandy,

Thank you so very much!!!! Everything is so so great!!! My boys will love love love it!!!

I just want to say that everything you do is amazing. I have photoshop and no matter how hard I try, I end up with a white or grey boxy background around the image I am placing on top.

I have several requests and let me know if they cannot be done. First, I found some Mickey Halloween clipart, which I am sure you have. Is there a way to put the Huey, Dewey and Louey (sp?) on an orange Mickey head with MNSSHP in one ear and 2011 in the other ear? http://www.disneyclips.com/imagesnewb/halloween2.html

Is there a way to add the three hitchhiking ghosts to the Haunted Mansion Mickey Ears above - maybe in the right corner? http://family.go.com/printables/art...intable-haunted-mansion-hitchhiking-ghosts-t/

Finally, could I have 3 name fills?: Breanna - chip and dale, Tyler - Stitch, Hayley - Rapunzel

Thank you so much and I understand if some of my requests are too difficult!

Keep trying with Photoshop. It's quite the learning curve but once you get a bit of it, it gets easier!

If you wanted something else than what I've done, let me know:

Mandy! I love your name fills, & my DH is not going to be very happy w/ me when he sees how much transfer paper we need to purchase for all the t-shirts I want to make...

Anyway, if possible, would you do the following name fills for me -

Chris - Phineas & Ferb
Beth - Phineas & Ferb
Nic - Phineas & Ferb

Jason - Jungle Book (specifically Baloo)
Wendy - Peter Pan (specifically Wendy ;) )
Beth - Belle
Chris - Pirates of the Caribbean (specifically Jack Sparrow)
Nic - Toy Story

I love your name fills! We are going on our first cruise and would love to hang some on our cabin doors as magnets! If you have time can I get these.
Elliott-Jack Skellington
Megan-Pluto
Gretchen-Winnie the Pooh
Randy-Cars
Jen-Mickey
Grammy-Sorcerer Mickey
Aunt Em-Tigger
Bubba-Chip and Dale

Elliott-Nemo
Gretchen-Mickey Mouse
Randy-Goofy
Jen-Eeyore
Aunt Em-Mickey
Bubba-Fox and the Hound if you can if not can I get Alice in Wonderland

Thank you so much in advance!!

It is so perfect it even refers to it as her house. She is going to freak. I can ask Marion for the tickets no problem. I think you forgot a word on the line dont kissen any frogs. Like be or go. Idk. ( sorry my English teacher coming out). Other than that it is perfect! I am so appreciative of everything you have done for us! Are you a graphic artist by career or is this just a hobby? I can't wait to put this one in the mail box! :worship::hug:

Kmac

Mandy, They are wonderful! Again, you are so talented! I will keep trying with Photoshop. I am good at editing photos. I just can't get the hang of merging two photos into one.

I love the Haunted Mansion ghosts in the ear! Would it be possible to squeeze MNSSHP 2011 in the other ear? It can be on two lines and in a smaller font! I love the one with Donald's nephews and all 3 of the name fills! Thank you so much! :wizard:

Your name fills are awesome!!

Could I get the following name fills?

Emma - Ariel

Perrin - Phineas & Ferb

Thanks a bunch,

Kirsten

You are awesome! Really great job on all these designs. Wish I was craft:confused3

I would love a few design, if you could:

Mom & Bianca - Minnie Head

Dad & Dominic - Mickey Head

Anything girly 7th bday for Bianca

Anything Toy Story for 3rd bday for Dominic

Bianca name fill in Fairies

Dominic name fill in Cars

The MNSSHP Mickey head with the 2011 Candy Corn hanging in
Scott
Missy
Dominic
Bianca

Thank you so much:lovestruc

It is so perfect it even refers to it as her house. She is going to freak. I can ask Marion for the tickets no problem. I think you forgot a word on the line dont kissen any frogs. Like be or go. Idk. ( sorry my English teacher coming out). Other than that it is perfect! I am so appreciative of everything you have done for us! Are you a graphic artist by career or is this just a hobby? I can't wait to put this one in the mail box! :worship::hug:

Kmac

Thanks for the correction Teach! I swear I must have read that over 10 times!:) This is all just a hobby! I love Disney and this is a way that I can make other people love it too!

Here you go:
IsobelPOFQInvite-1.jpg

Mancy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy! I'm back..haha..had a few more requests for some name fills, if possible.

Joanna - Princess and the Frog
Eric - Cars
Jackie - Pocahontas
Marilyn - Mickey (red background)
Kristen - Daisy
Juliet - Pluto
Todd - Goofy
Bella - Minnie
Gina - Winnie the Pooh and Friends
Lou - Tony from Lady and the Tramp, if not, could you do Mickey in a baseball uniform?

Hope this isn't too much. Your work is def admired by me and my fam! These will make our trip next month all the more magical!! pixiedust:

Have a wonderful trip next month!

Mandy, They are wonderful! Again, you are so talented! I will keep trying with Photoshop. I am good at editing photos. I just can't get the hang of merging two photos into one.

I love the Haunted Mansion ghosts in the ear! Would it be possible to squeeze MNSSHP 2011 in the other ear? It can be on two lines and in a smaller font! I love the one with Donald's nephews and all 3 of the name fills! Thank you so much! :wizard:

I'm glad you liked them! Here is the ears:

:):):):) Thanks again!!!! I can't believe it is just a hobby for you! You are soooo creative. I can be so annoying to myself about grammar. HAHAHA My high school kids laugh that I usually have a red pen in my purse. And I am a third generation english teacher. I tried to escape but I just ended back up in education. :confused3 What do you do? :rotfl2:
kmac

[
QUOTE=absolut_mandy;41277053]

I love your designs, I have been looking everywhere for something. I am doing the Magic Trans Arlantic Cruise from Barcelona, Spain Sept 10th. I need my Name:
Evelyn using Cruise motif, you did one for Liesbeth that was so cute. I want to put on it a transfer to fit on the pocket of my "Fish Extender" I also would love another one for the top part of the Fish Extender that would say "Spain to Space Mountain Taking the Magic Home" It can be on more than one line, or curved in some way. My FE will be no wider than 8", so will need fot it to be small. I plan to work on this in a couple of days. I really appreciate your help. If you need any more info. you can pm me if you would like.

Thanks so much in advance, I just love your work.

Evelyn

Hi Evelyn!

Here you go:

Have a wonderful cruise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter