absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy!

Truly wonderful designs and I take my hat off to you!

Heading out at Christmas with family and would love to have some designs to pop on tee shirts, pillow cases and to print out to pop in our family scrapbook.

If possible, please can we have the following:

"Original" theme ...

Carol - Stitch
David - Stitch
Emma - Lilo and Stitch
Claire - Minnie
Roddy - Mickey
Evie - (pink) Disney Princesses (any but Sleeping Beauty is her favourite)
Corinne - Toy Story

"Scattered" theme ...
Evie - Tinkerbelle
Corinne - Winnie the Pooh and Piglet

"Character on the side" theme ...
Christmas 2013 - any/all characters - really not fussy!

You are a star for doing this for everyone. Thank you xx

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

Mandy:goodvibes

Aloha Mandy,

It seems I may not be doing this correctly...my apologies as I an new to this.

Love your work...and that you do this to make so many people smile.

Would you be able to create:

1) a Surprise note with Mickey and Minnie with my son's name: Landen.

2) an airplane ticket from Honolulu to Orlando on 6/28/13 with his name as well.

Mahalo,
Rita

Have a great trip! The surprises are posted a page before

OMG..i just about flipped out of my chair! Is there any way you could do the figment name fill (the first one with figment on top) with NANA?? I could so surprise my mom with that! Figment has been her favorite since i was little!!!!!!!!!! :mickeybar

Sure thing!

I have put a black background do that you can cut it out. Let me know if you need it tweaked a bit

(Can't post link/images yet :badpc: )

Sorry I guess I wasn't really clear with my whole description :(
I was looking for the Harry Potter fills to say SWEET DREAMS [name]
I'm going to put the Harry Potter fills onto the pillowcases

Thank you for your hard work! :love:

(So whenever you get the chance I guess I just need the Harry Potter fill that just says "SWEET DREAMS"... already saved the name fills and I can just print "SWEET DREAMS" x2 :bitelip: )

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! :worship:

Mandy,

Thanks so much. But, I was hoping that you could put the character in the name (as a fill). I guess I wasn't very clear with my request and I apologize for that. I love the characters off to the side, but would it be possible that you could do the same, but with a fill also?

If you can, I would like this one for Skylar, http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a.../annemeridia_zps6283d884.jpg.html?sort=3&o=26

And any design you have for Dumbo. I went through all your name fills and didn't see anything with Dumbo.

If not, I completely understand.

Thanks.:thumbsup2

Cindy

Hope this is a bit better

Thank you soooo much! Can I have a couple more things. I like the pressing pennies m&m container and pressed pennies mentors container. 3 each with the names Annabella, Desirae, Arianna. The first two names love anything princess and the last girl loves Minnie Mouse but do whatever! Thank!

Sure thing!

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

Sorry, couldn't post links in my message! It's on post #2123.

Thank you so very, very much! I really appreciate all your efforts and hard work and time!

Just one thing (and I really hate to sound like I am criticising!), could you change the spelling of the "Pooh" Corrine to Corinne. Thank you so much again!

xx

Thanks Mandy for your incredible DISigns! I probably will be back soon requesting something else! Thank You Again I appreciate it so much!

I just saw last night that I have been invisible so I'm not sure if you have seen my posts. If you haven't I will repost but don't want to do that until I hear from you. I have no idea how long it's been that way. Took me awhile to figure out how to change that. :rotfl2:

Thanks
Nanny 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter