absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are awesome.

Could I get the vip mickeys Christmas party tickets for Zack Tristan and Keira?

Thank you so much.

Val

sure thing I've sized it for 8x10. if it is not the correct size, open it in WORD and you can resize it

Mandy:goodvibes

I LOVE this and will definitely use it, but this one above is from my second request where I had personal names added to it. The tagxedo I am asking for is for FE gifts and would not include the people's names. Again, I know from being the FE coordinator how some people get wacky over the minutest details, so I understand if you might be irritated with my same request yet another time. I'm truly sorry if I have inconvenienced you, especially after you have just gotten back from a little break from these requests.

Thank you once again. Please accept my apology.

Tagxedo cruise logo with Mickey head in middle - blue waves, red mickey

Here are the words

Bold Print:
It's a Fantasy Life
Dec 6-13, 2014
Cruisin' with Mickey
St Maartin
San Juan
Sea Days
Castaway Cay
Disney
Eastern Caribbean
Beaches

(not in bold print)
Fun
Memories
Pictures
Sail-away
Party
Treasures
Fireworks
Shows
Characters
Pirates
Princesses
Relaxation
Holiday
Disney
Vacation
Peace
Ocean
Mickey
Friends
Views
FE
Events
Spa
Autographs
Pool

To help you, here is the link to the design from which I'm speaking: http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...dia/TagxedoNames/decdccl.jpg.html?sort=3&o=42

Sure thing

Hi Mandy! My brother in law decided to join us on our trip. Could I get another black mickey head with the name Devin on it and a name fill for him with the fab 5? We are all so excited for our first trip! He's getting his t-shirts and a nice Disney guide book for Christmas lol :cool1:

Hi Mandy,

Can you do a mickey head with a Santa hat on top with 2015 typed in the center instead of a name?

Thank you

Val

Hi Mandy,

I've been searching for a potential image that could accommodate 23 names and one of your images would be perfect!

We are taking our first family cruise June 2015 (23 of us!) and I would love to surprise my Mom with an image similar to this one in your photo bucket: Tagxedo/dcltag.jpg

When you have time, would you mind putting one together for me, please?

Here is the text I definitely would like included:
Disney Fantasy June 6 - 13, 2015
Port Canaveral St.Maarten St.Thomas Castaway Cay
Grammy Lana Papa John DeDe Kathie Meredith Reed Karen Brian Amber Brandon Rob Sheryl Garrett Grace Grant Laura Ben Evan Sara Ryan Cory Erin Ally Tyson Eli

**If possible can each name (Grammy-Eli) be represented in a larger font once each?
**Also, if possible, can "Grammy" be at least 2 font sizes larger than the rest?

In addition, any of these words can be added as filler to help the design if needed:
Fun Memories Family Fireworks Experiences Relaxation Vacation Ocean Island Swimming Parties Shows Excitement

Definitely not a rush.
Thank you so much for your time (and I know this is time consuming - I tried to figure out Tagxedo and got frustrated).

Best Regards,
Karen

Thank you for sharing your Mandy Magic with us. You have DISigned some stuff for me before I was hoping you could again. I have been looking for some stuff for our upcoming Dec trip.

These requests are all for tshirts.

IF you could include DD names that would be great but not necassary.

Hannah:
Anything Mulan. I am not specific bc it is that general.
and Minnie ears safari related.

Kayla:
Dori (from Nemo) and Minnie ears Safari.

Thank you so much for your time, energy, creativity and mostly your generosity. I appreciate anything you can do.

~Jodi

So we leave Saturday morning and had a change of plans, if at all possible can I get the following before we leave To Olivia and Aubrey, can I get an Ohana invite for them just saying tonight??

Hi I would love three fake airline tickets with Mickey on them and maybe a Christmas thyme since we are surprising our three kids with a disney trip For Feb.
Departure date feb 25- Mar 6 kids names Benjamin, Samuel & Anna thanks

Looks great., I love them, can't wait to see the rest, you are so talented. Just with Madilynn has two n's. Thanks

I have an idea with Olof if you can find a picture if him in the scene when he says crazy and his mouth is drooped to one side , a fun idea I was thinking that matches me right now is have crraazzyy at the top of him and gramma at the bottom. So I can be the crazy gramma.. If you can't find that picture, what you have with the sunglasses is just fine... And thank you again. Gramma 4

Hi Mandy

Can I please get princess name fills (original) with a border for the following girls. My daughter is going to use them to make Christmas gifts for her friends.

Camdyn
Catey
Sydney
Katie
Leah
Quinn

Many thanks,
Melissa

Hi Mandy! I love your work!!! I wish I had seen your graphics weeks ago when I started looking for these! I have three ideas up my sleeve, and it looks like you can do each of them, plus one more of yours that's just so simple and cute. Amazing!!!

First I would love name fills with Frozen characters if possible? Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff, and Sven, for example? I love the original style. Blue background in this letters perhaps? Names would be Kira, Elena, and Mommy.

I would also love something like this:
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/kraemarfamilyex.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2
That says "Disney World 2014"
With Alicia (Mom, shoulder length medium brown hair, green dress), Kira (7, long medium brown hair, dark blue dress), and Elena (4, long medium brown hair, pink dress) - ponytails or pigtails for the girls are fine! (those are our MB colors ;-))

Also this style: http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...a/NumberFills/chloe2tink.jpg.html?sort=3&o=55
40 (Alicia, Peter Pan if you can, otherwise Tinkerbell)
7 (Kira, Belle if you can, otherwise Rapunzel)
4 (Elena, Minnie Mouse)

And finally, this: http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/mimiminhd.jpg.html?sort=3&o=8
Kira, Elena, Mommy

I apologize that I didn't come across your work with more warning. You seem to work quickly anyway! Can they be done by 11/17? The styles are listed in order of "importance." If not, just let me know!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :goodvibes

Hi Mandy!

We are surprising our boys at the AIRPORT with Thanksgiving at Disney World! I just was pointed toward you - not sure if you have time to help by next Wed 11/19...

I would LOVE a page with the castle and balloons in the background, with Mickey holding a scroll that reads "Noah and Hunter" and says SURPRISE! You're going to Disney World!!

Not sure how to copy the link of the sample from your photo bucket...

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/SurpriseDLP2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=87

Thanks!!

Catherine

Hi Folks! Thanks for stopping by!

I started to dabble in the Creative DISingns board a year and half ago and it has been great fun. I really love to pass the pixie dust on to everyone I can.

I have a couple of rules for my thread, please read them.

1. Be specific as you can. If you are looking for a specific character, colour, shape or size, please let me know in your request. I don't want to make a circle, when you are looking for a square.

2. Please try not to PM me your requests. I know that you might be eager but I do my requests in order of receipt, not by order of PM. However, if there is any problem, concern, or you just want to say "Hi!", please PM me!

3. If you have a deadline, let me know. I usually can do the request quickly but life does get in the way sometimes.

4. Please do not request from me and then request the same thing from another designer. It is pretty frustrating doing all of the work, taking time away from other people's designs, for nothing.

5. Have a fantastic trip!

If you do not see a character that you want, let me know. I will try my best to find the character and make the request successful. If I am unable to do it, I will let you know

I do not provide blanks for invitations.

Thanks so much!

Mandy's links:

Mandy's Photobucket
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/

Mandy's Photobucket (personalized)
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/

Mandy's Pressed Penny Request
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2828693

Mandy,
Your disigns are amazing and look wonderful, the kids are going to be so surpirsed! I have a couple more requests If you have time before we leave. Would it be possible to get a goodbye letter to The Dauti Family on 11/23, an invite to MVMCP (just got tickets today)for Jetmir, Ariana and Armend and an invite to meet Elsa and Anna for Ariana on 11/15. Thank you Mandy...you are awesome!!

Sure thing

Hi Mandy,
I was just able to get reservations for 1900 Park Fare. If you have time could I get the Cinderella 1900 Park Fare Invitation? I need 2 if its not too much trouble. We are not leaving til Dec 4 so its no rush.

1) For Carl and Renee
1) For Cliff and Wyndi
Dec 6, 2014 @ 6:15 PM

Thanks in advance.

Sure thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter