absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mandy

Have just come across your fab designs and would like a couple please.

We go on our first ever trip to WDW and would like a Jake and pirates countdown and a Mickey Airline ticket please.

My sons name is Lewis Rush and he is 6 years old
We fly from - London Gatwick - to Orlando International
we go -11th Feb 2015
return - 26th Feb 2015

Not sure if there is any other info you need as this is first timer here.

Very much appreciate your great work

Thanks and Regards Michelle:tinker:

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi, Mandy!

It's me again. I have a few more requests please. :goodvibes

I find new things every time I look through your PB DISigns. This should be my last request. :)

1. Santa Letter --I would like this to be from our Elf on the Shelf–
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ites/makaylaChristmaslet.jpg.html?sort=3&o=17

Wording--- I hope this fits!

Chandler,

Pixie Dust for you! My pal Mickey Mouse would like for you to spend Christmas 2014 with him and his Disney friends. So today you are you headed to one of my favorite resorts, Bay Lake Tower. Get ready to have a warm holiday welcome! You are going to have a wonderful holiday experience at Disney World. Hope you have a magical time!

Your Elf of the Shelf, Harry

2. MVMCP
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...vites/sashaMVMCPinvite201.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3
Name, Chandler
December 19, 2014

3. Christmas/Anniversary Tee
I would like a Mickey Tagxedo with a black background and a green border like in this link, http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...agxedoNames/tonidarktag.jpg.html?sort=3&o=216

However, I would like the words to be in Christmas colors like in this link, http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ia/TagxedoNames/1lisatag.jpg.html?sort=3&o=17

In bold/larger font (like the Mickey image), I'd like the following:
Corey
Monique
Chandler
Happy Holidays
Celebration
10-Year Anniversary
December 2014

Words about our trip are:
Our 1st Disney Christmas
Merry Christmas
MVMCP
Memories
Laughter
Love
December 18th
Epcot
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Bay Lake Tower
The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Festival of the Lion King
Expedition Everest
Seven Dwarfs Mine Trains
The Barnstormer
Dumbo
WDW Railroad
Toy Story Midway Mania
Soarin’
Test Track
Princess Fairytale Hall
Princess Tiana
Doc McStuffins
Cinderella’s Royal Table
Be Our Guest
Tusker House
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
Hollywood & Vine
‘Ohana
The Garden Grill
Chef Mickey’s
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
Mickey's Backyard Christmas Day Feast
Candlelight Processional
IllumiNations Cruise
Frozen Holiday Premium Package
Tomorrowland Terrace Restaurant Fireworks Dessert Party
A Frozen Holiday Wish
Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade
Holiday Wishes
Holiday Sleigh Ride
Frozen Sing-Along Celebration.”
Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights
Jingle Cruise
Disney Fine Art Photography
Gingerbread House

Thanks sooooo much! :flower3:
Monique

Sure thing

Hi Mandy!

Could you please make me a few of your awesome designs? :)

Could you make this 'Surprise you are going to Disney' addressed to Madelyn and Isabella (just one with both names, no need for individuals) http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a.../Invites/josieSurprise1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=117

Do you have airline tickets that match the above 'Surprise' look? If so, I would love two airline tickets from Disney Airways. If not, two tickets on 'Frozen Airlines' like this would be great http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ets/oliviafrozenairways-1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

For the airline tickets, one addressed to Princess Madelyn, the other to Princess Isabella
Departure: December 2, 2014
Return: December 9, 2014
From Minneapolis, MN to Orlando, FL

Thank you so much for so kindly sharing your talent and making people smile :)

Sure thing

Mandy,
Your disigns are amazing and look wonderful, the kids are going to be so surpirsed! I have a couple more requests If you have time before we leave. Would it be possible to get a goodbye letter to The Dauti Family on 11/23, an invite to MVMCP (just got tickets today)for Jetmir, Ariana and Armend and an invite to meet Elsa and Anna for Ariana on 11/15. Thank you Mandy...you are awesome!!

Hi Mandy,
I was just able to get reservations for 1900 Park Fare. If you have time could I get the Cinderella 1900 Park Fare Invitation? I need 2 if its not too much trouble. We are not leaving til Dec 4 so its no rush.

1) For Carl and Renee
1) For Cliff and Wyndi
Dec 6, 2014 @ 6:15 PM

Thanks in advance.

Many many thanks Mandy I am sure Lewis will be checking in with his Airline ticket in hand , cant wait to see check in assistants face.

Great designs many thanks againxxx:love::love:

Hi,
I would like to request a stick person family.
All wearing Mouse Ears

The Joiner Family
Jeremy--dad dark brown hair
Amy--mom dark blonde hair or light brown
Symon-- boy age 9 dark brown hair
Halli--girl age 6 dark blonde hair or light brown

We leave November 15th. Sorry for the short notice--hope you can help!

You have done fabulous work for us in the past and I was wondering if you could help me out with birthday presents for my nieces this year. They are all having Frozen parties! Can I get both an original and character on the side Frozen name fill for:
Cate
Evie
Savannah
Brookelyn

You are awesome! Thank you!

Hi.. I requested this back in September. I know you are a busy lady. Hopefully I won't seem rude if I ask again. Thanks SO much. I really do appreciate you!

Hi Mandy, I'm putting a separate request for this Tagxedo. Not sure if you missed it on my original post. Can I please request a Mickey Tagxedo with black writing for my Granddaughter Avery's 6th birthday. Please include the names: Avery, Aaron,Jody,Susan, Mom, Dad, Nana, Pop-Pop. Please make Avery's name really stand out and please put Happy 6th Birthday throughout. Is it possible to put just one "Avery's 6th Birthday" and one "October 7, 1015" in RED and the everything else in the black? Please also include October 7, 2015 throughout in the words. Thank you so much. :yay:

sure thing

Coming up

This was a note you left me about a tagxedo I requested. I'm just checking if you've had an opportunity to finish. We're getting close to cruise and I'm trying to get all the things together now. Thanks again for making this for me.

happytime

Hi Mandy, I'm putting a separate request for this Tagxedo. Not sure if you missed it on my original post. Can I please request a Mickey Tagxedo with black writing for my Granddaughter Avery's 6th birthday. Please include the names: Avery, Aaron,Jody,Susan, Mom, Dad, Nana, Pop-Pop. Please make Avery's name really stand out and please put Happy 6th Birthday throughout. Is it possible to put just one "Avery's 6th Birthday" and one "October 7, 1015" in RED and the everything else in the black? Please also include October 7, 2015 throughout in the words. Thank you so much. :yay:

Sure thing

I went browsing on the link to your designs and found yet another wonderful Disney design. Here is the link to the picture I'm referring; http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...attmhfamvac_zpsd28489dd.jpg.html?sort=3&o=188

It's a Mickey Head with a the DCL logo on the bottom. I like everything in the pictures. Our Family Vacation on left ear, 2014 on the right ear, below from left to right Dave, Kim, Austin, DCL logo, Drew, Grayson, Angela

Do you have Olaf in a sitting position? If you do, could you print one out and add Grayson's name to it? If not, then I would like Olaf kicking his heels with name Grayson. Thanks!!!

And I need another snowflake with Olaf in the middle and name Drew underneath it.

Thanks bunches!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter