absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy!
I got your information from my friend Jaime Fite and I am loving all of your work. We're getting ready for our first stay on property right after Thanksgiving and I am hoping I'm not too late in making a request.
Would you have time for a few name fills and 2 stroller tags?

Pop Pop - Mickey filled
Grammy - Minnie filled (red Minnie, not pink please)

Daddy - Princes
Mommy - Princesses

Big Sis - Elsa
Little Sis - Anna

Stroller Tags: The Horton Family Stroller ... Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters for one and Princesses for the other.

Forgive me if I am not doing this correctly, first timer :)
Thank you so much!!

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

:tink:Hi Mandy, I love your designs. Thank you so much for sprinkling a little pixie dust on everyone.

I would love to request two stroller tags:

One Halloween with Mickey, Goofy and Donald Boo to You with the name "Seltzer Family" (no date please if you can put another character there that would be great)

And one Lightening McQueen (I am speed) with the name "The Cabarle Family's Wheels" (no date please if you can put another character there that would be great)

Thank you for all you do.

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy....thank you for the coundown calendar. It's very much appreciated.

Hope you had a GREAT vacation.

Your designs are amazing. We leave on November 13th for our cruise on the Wonder. Would you be able to do DCL name tags that say Rachael, Ryan, Jacob, Chloe, and Minah? Can I get Mickey Heads with red bows that say Rachael, Chloe and Minah? Can I get Mickey Pirate Heads that say Ryan and Jacob? Also the DCL life preserver saying "The Johnson-Cyr Family" "Cruisin on the Disney Wonder" "November 14th-19th"?

Thanks so much!

Mandy, I just happened to notice my request a couple pages back has typos, I think from my iPad. The only one that might be confusing is the MVMCP Letter. The name should be Makayla not sMakayla. You'd probably figure that out but just wanted to be safe. Hope you had a great vacation!

Mandy,
Thank you so much for the stroller tags and name fills! They are just awesome!! One thing, the big and little sis were switched. I wanted to get Big Sis with Elsa and Little Sis with Anna.

Thank you again for all the time you spend doing these! They are wonderful!

Leigh

Hi Mandy---

I love your designs!!

I would like to request the Red Mickey Head---
We're going to Disneyworld today with the names
Karyn
Charla
Valerie
Kaye

Also Valerie is turning 50th while we are at Disneyworld!!

I'm hoping that I could get a Minnie Head or a Tagxedo Minnie Head--- with
I'm celebrating my 50th Birthday!
Valerie on one ear
2014 on other ear

then for the rest of us
We're celebrating Valerie's 50th Birthday!
OkieGirls on one ear
2014 on other ear

Thank you so much
Karyn

Hi Mandy :wave2:

We are taking our 2 kids on their first WDW adventure at the end of November and can't wait.

I have been lurking on the DISigns board for the past week admiring all the amazing work you and all the other DISigners all do.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble I would love to make a few requests from you:

Welcome to Disney signed Princess Card (http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...zed/media/chloeprincess.jpg.html?sort=3&o=362) - for Emily

Welcome to Disney signed Character Card (http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...zed/media/sierrawelcome.jpg.html?sort=3&o=370) - for Rory

Lovely to meet you today from Anna & Elsa (http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...vites/haileyannaelsalet.jpg.html?sort=3&o=125) - for Emily

Goodbye Princess letter (http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ia/bellafarewellprincess.jpg.html?sort=3&o=23) - for Emily

Goodbye Mickey Letter (http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a.../media/seangoodbyemickey.jpg.html?sort=3&o=24) - for Rory

Coral Reef Restaurant (http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...aidencoralreefinvite1-1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=199) - for Emily & Rory (12pm on Monday 1st December)

Are you also able to do a Lovely to Meet you today from Ariel a bit like this one (http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...es/jennaarieldclwelcome.jpg.html?sort=3&o=152) - for Emily?

Many Thanks :goodvibes

Could I possibly get the Avengers Name Fill Beveled for the name Megan and then one for the name Cheryl?

Saw that and thought it'd be perfect to use for our Avengers Half Marathon trip. You work is amazing. Thank you!

Hi Mandy,
Love your designs. I wanted to see if you could make some for me for our upcoming trip in Feb. Thanks!

Ariel Airways (princess) For Miss Presley Parnell Date Feb. 6- Feb. 13

Mcqueen Airways For Mr. Finley Parnell same dates

Mickey Airways For Mr. Kolby Parnell same dates

Parnell Family Countdown Calendar (with Mickey and Minnie)

Mickey and Friends Welcome to Finley

Goodbye Mickey to Presley Finley and Kolby

Some sort of princess (besides Frozen if you can) we are so glad you are here To Presley

Hope this all makes sense!! Thank you so very much!!!

Hillary

Hi Mandy! May I please get a few things for our upcoming trip?
1. Large M&M and Mentos. Princess Aurora pressed penny money and pressed pennies. Addison.
2. Large M&M and Mentos. Belle/Beast pressed penny money and pressed pennies. Olivia.
3. Do you have an Elsa Airlines yet? If not, Ariel Airlines, St Louis to Orlando, Departure 11/17. Return 11/22. Addison Cochran
4. Do you have an Olaf Airlines? If not, Belle Airlines, St Louis to Orlando, Departure 11/17. Return 11/22. Olivia Cochran
5. Stroller tag frozen characters for Addison and Olivia's Sleigh

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Hi, I absolutely love the other designs that you made for me on my shirts, they look amazing! I was hoping that if you have time, that I might be able to get one more. We leave for our trip on November 7th!

I was hoping to get a Mickey Tagxedo with black writing.

In bold, I'd like our names:

Mommy
Daddy
Parker
Landon
Hunter
Aubree

The rest of the words aren't too much of a concern to me, but if it makes it easier for you some words about our trip are:

Pop Century
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Be Our Guest
Chef Mickey's
Tutto Italia
Tusker House
Crystal Palace
Hollywood & Vine
Wishes
Fantasmic!
Illuminations

Thank you so much and I hope you had a great vacation!

Hi Mandy

Please could I request the following designs

MvMcP

Monday 10 November for Sasha, Luke, Isobel, Erin and Desmond (one each please)

Crystal Palace for Luke please -Thursday 13 November at 8am

Thanks

Zoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter