absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy,

First I have to say that your work is amazing! I just found this site last night and I am so sad that I just found it with our trip less than two weeks away. I sent a hasty request for some penny holder labels last night and then spent about 6 hours this morning going through all of you spectacular designs.

Our son turns 5 the day we leave for Disney and he has no idea we are taking him. These extras will make the trip extra special.

I understand you are busy and if not possible I completely understand. If it is possible I’d like to get the following:

Surprise.jpg – name Max
EvanLicensePlateMcQueen.jpg – name Max date Mar14
Th_license-monsters5 – name Max date March 2014
adynLicensePlateToyStory.jpg – Hazard’s Room
MrsDLicensePlateMMC.jpg - Grandma & Grandpa’s Room
Campfireinvite-1.jpg – name Max
Jediinvitedate.jpg – name Max date March 28, 2014
Cpinvite.jpg – name Max date March 27, 2014 9:00 AM
Welcomegoofy.jpg – name Max
Goodbyemickey.jpg – name Max

Lastly I was looking through luggage tags and I did not see but was wondering if you you could do one each of the mickey heads with Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, Dash, & the shark from Nemo. I’v already downloaded the rex one and am using it. These need no personalization.

Again if you are not able to do these for me I completely understand. Just let me know so that I can try to do something else.

Thanks again,
Max’s Mom (Noelle)

Sure thing Noelle! Have a great trip!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy - love looking through all of your designs! I would love to get Minnie Head like the Mommy minnie head that you have (mommyMinnieHead1-1.jpg) but...
1. without the year, and
2. would it be possible to get it with a dark pink bow rather than red?

I would need 3 minnie heads using the following names: Mommy, Ansley, Hadley.
Also, one Mickey head with Daddy?

We are leaving on Mar 25 for our trip (so I know this is short notice, sorry!), so if not possible, I understand! Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!

Sure thing!

HI Mandy! Love your designs!

*I was wondering if you could make an autograph cover for my four girls with the belevelled names.

CARLI-Frozen characters
KADYN-Tangled Rapunzel
KENNEDI-Ariel
RYLI-Sofia

This is what I saw on your page that I loved..
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Name fill Bevelled/sofianfbev.jpg

SO maybe it could say "Disney 2014" under their names and I am doing a 5 x 7 book if that matters.

*Also I need two stroller license plates
1-frozen characters and 1 tangled characters
Last name: HAMMOND on both

*And last thing...mickey head luggage tags

Carli-frozen
Kadyn-tangled
Ryli-sofia
Kennedi-ariel

We are leaving March 28th, so if it's not enough time, just let me know! Thanks so much!

Sure thing!

Could you make me a stroller tag for Ayla in Disneyland Sep14 using the princess license plate

and can you make an Aladdin theme one for the same trip that says Wesley's Magic Carpet?

Also I am looking for a cute 2014 with Disney characters for the back of some trip shirts I am making! Could you make something for that?

Thanks so much!!

(sorry I just realized my post did make it on page 63. SO sorry!!)

Sure thing!

Hi again Mandy! Since you did such an AMAZING job with all my other requests I have just one more whenever you get a chance (we leave April 13th). I would like a birthday shirt for my DD in the style of the "My 1st Trip" DISigns you did. If possible I would like it with the princesses (her favorites are Cinderella, Aurora, Anna and Elsa but whoever you use will be fantastic) and I would like it to say "Celebrating My 9th Birthday". Thank you so much Mandy! :worship:

Sure thing!

these are beautiful! Would love to put it on a tshirt
Can I please have three?
Original Font
I am requesting two each… but I know that you may be busy so If you can do one per child please do the first one that i listed in parenthesis
DEEN (1 with mickey (the one with mickey in your personal name fill thread, and another with mickey and the gang)
AALIYA (princesses, and one with tinker bells only)
DIYANAH (princesses, and one with cinderella)

Thank you SOOO much for your time! I love these...

Sure thing!

Mandy! Love all the name fills, can't get enough of them! Thanks so much for offering this service to all of us!

Original Name fill with PAPA in the background
http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/ab...tml?sort=3&o=9

Stroller tag with this picture on it that says... SAPPINGTON STROLLER in white letters
http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a...annaStarWars_zpsc54f9e0d.jpg.html?sort=3&o=19

Have a great day!
Michelle

The PAPA isn't showing up. Could you please describe it?

Your work is amazing!

I'd like to request the following:

DISNEY - Original font with princess fill

DISNEY - Original font with character fill - like the background you did for 'DILLON' on page 7 of your recent uploads page for name fills (I'd paste a link, but DIS boards won't let me since I'm a new poster)

Also, I am creating invitations for a birthday party and love the font you use...can you let me know what it is so I can download it for typography?

MUCH appreciated!

Sure thing!

Aloha Mandy! I have been taking a look at your photo bucket and the work you have done on the threads. I have to say that I love them all! When you have time, can you please DISign some for my family? We are heading back to Disneyland in September so no rush but I am wanting to request several before I decide what I am going to use and on what. Thank you in advance!

Incredibles family image in Mickey head w/Maluenda Family Vacation 2014
Mr. Incredible in Mickey head with Mike on an ear
Mrs. Incredible in Mickey head with Monica on an ear
Violet in Mickey head with Sydney on an ear
Dash in Mickey head with Jacob on an ear
Jack-Jack in Mickey head with Caleb on an ear

Grumpy, Mickey, Pooh, Stitch and Pluto group image w/Maluenda Family Vacation 2014
Name fills: Grumpy - Mike
Mickey - Monica
Pooh - Sydney
Stitch - Jacob
Pluto - Caleb

Individual Mickey heads (like in in thread #491) for each character and name listed above.

All the characters in/on/around a Mickey head.

Mickey head with the hawaiian flag and/or the hawaiian islands. I leave this to your imagination!

Mickey glove with the hawaiian flag and/or the hawaiian islands. Again, left to your imagination.

"Today's my 9th birthday!" My youngest son Caleb loves the Avengers, Pluto, Goofy and the Muppets...not sure what you can come up with for this one. I give you full creative reign for this one too!

I told you it would be a lot! If you are not able to do them all I would understand but like I said, we aren't leaving until September.

Thank you so much Mandy! I am so excited to see what you come up with!

MAHALO!!

Monica ::MickeyMo:stitch2:pluto:pooh:

Sure thing!

Thank you! They are adorable!

I had also requested your crown princess design personalized with Princess Tegan in the same post as the above. I was wondering if you'd had a chance to do that one as well? If not, that's fine, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it. Thanks again for all of your work!

Mandy,

Thank you sooo much for the amazing work on such short notice.

Max is going to have an extra special trip now thanks to you.

Noelle Hazard (Max's Mom)

We leave for Disneyland this Friday March 28th... Any chance I can get the villains fill for

Michelle

If not, I understand. My cheerleaders, their families, and I really appreciate all your help!:lovestruc

Sorry I know you are busy but did you miss post #959? If you don't get to it I'll fully understand. We are leaving on March 26th. Thanks!

I saw your awesome surprise letters when I googled surprise trip to Disneyland. We are taking our 4 year old and 6 year old to Disneyland next month & I wondered if you could do a Frozen theme surprise letter for my daughter, Isabella & a cars theme for my son Antony.

It would be greatly appreciated.

I look forward to receiving them.

Your work is amazing!
We are taking our first disney cruise so it's going to be a big event! Your designs made our Florida trip extra special & those that went had numerous compliments on our shirts. Thank you.

It's a new group and they love all you work!
Number fills, basic grey with original disney characters # 7568, 7570, 7572
Luggage tags: Pooh, rapunzel, brave, green Mickey all with the lines on the back. 2 each
Gift tags: pooh, rapunzel, brave Olaf x 2 each
Plane tickets for monster airways 6:20am from Albany ny to arrive at10:49 in Vancouver Canada on 8-23-14. Flight #2400

Shirts
Red disney writing with black Mickey ears on first letter
Auntie, Grandma, Mommy, Olivia
Scattered patteren
Grandma in the pooh 100 acre woods with pooh holding balloons
Olivia in rapunzel from tangled
Mommy in Merida from brave
Aunt Candy - monsters inc with mike, sully, roz, boo, others

Name Fills: grandma with blue lettering made out of small words of caring, lovable, disney characters on top. Disney Wonder Alaska underneath
Jeannine - the incredibles
Olivia- Merida,rapunzel, the horse & lizard
Candy- Olaf from frozen.

Please let me know how much I owe you. Thank you sooooo much!

Just a couple of things and I'll finish up the rest.

Do you want names on the airline tickets and the gift cards?

Could you describe what you are looking for regarding the Grandma fill (the last one). Do you want words in the fill or characters?

I sure wish I was this creative, I found the capital letters on one of your boards and have been trying to find the correct spot to request, I sure hope I'm not doing something wrong. But here is our request. I would like a M with brave character Merida beside it, an O with cars theme beside it, E with arial beside it, a K with the fox from fox and the hound, a S with mike from monsters, a M with mufasa from lion king, an R with dopey beside it,
An R with Pluto and finally a K with Winnie the Pooh. Thank you very much in advance

Sure thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter