absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy - thank you SO much for taking the time to make the designs for my kids with all of the wonderful dining invitations!! They are amazing!!! I love them!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! :yay:

Mandy,
Love your giving spirit and your talent! Our first family visit to Disney, and first week vacation ever. 9 years waiting to do this. So excited!

If you could provide us with designs below?

Image is from recent post(Gibson Family Vacation) Big Mickey Face with Little Mickies below
Burnsides Making Memories in middle of Big Mickey and an ear with 2014; Little Mickey's - Dad, Mom, Luke 9, Emma 5 with bow, Austin 3 (is it possible to have ages in the little ear?)

Having slow laptop issues. I will have to get other requests to you tomorrow. Once, I get to a faster more effective computer. Sorry

Thank you in advance for your time!!

Jennifer

Hi Mandy, I absolutely love your designs! I am planning to make a couple of tshirts for our 2015 trip and was wondering if you could make the following:

Large black Mickey heads (big enough for front of shirt), one with no bow and three with red and white polka dot bows, with the names in yellow disney font across the bottom.

Names are David, Cristin, Rachael and Rebecca.

Also, I love your family trip shirt designs, could you do something for The Hillier's Disney Vacation 2015. I love this one http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...mitchellfamilyvacationnf.jpg.html?sort=3&o=16

and finally, could you do the names in name fills - dave fab 5, cristin fab 5, rachael little mermaid, and rebecca hercules

Thanks a bunch!!

It's our first trip and the girls are so excited. BTW, the pressed penny designs were a big hit!!

Hi, Mandy!

I love your invites and looking through your PB DISigns! :earsboy:

I saw a Cars AoA invite in your PB. I would like to request a new invite for the Junior Ride Along, pretty please.
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...a/Invites/laynecarsAofA.jpg.html?sort=3&o=458

Junior Ride Along Invite
--- This is the official site for background info. http://www.drivepetty.com/piston-cup

---Kids ride-along with either Aiken Axler or Sage VanDerSpin (Can you add 1 or both of these cars to the Invite)?
---Can you add the Disney Pixar Cars Logo to the Invite?
--A little more “girlish” (Chandler is a girl!); Please.

Invite Info:
PISTON CUP JUNIOR RIDE-ALONG

Richard Petty Driving Experience
Walt Disney World SPEEDWAY

Name, Chandler

Date: December 26, 2014
Time: 8:30-9:30 AM

Thank you sooo much for your time and DISigns!
Monique
:flower3:

Hello I love your Disigns.... I was curious if I could have 2 Welcome letters, or Your going to Disney letters With Anna & Elsa one for Sydney and one for Rylee.
We will be there ON Sydney's birthday, so if you could make that a little more magical it would be greatly appreciated.

And if you could do a Pirate mickey Welcome for Jason and another welcome to disney in frozen for Skyler

Mandy, I loved your designs, and wanted to know if you could do a few more, please!

Original Name fill with Minnie: Soyna (yes, it’s spelled that way, lol!)
Original Name fill with Mickey: Tom

Original Name fill with Disney Cruise Ship pics: Jeremy, Amy, Jackson, Anderson, Tom, Soyna

DCL cruise line nametags: Soyna and Tom

DCL cruise logo with “Nana and Tata’s Disney Dream Cruise”

DCL cruise logo name filled with the names : Tom, Soyna, Nana, Tata

Can you do a “Auburn” Mickey head, and a baseball Mickey head with “Wade’s World”

Solid Black Mickey Head: Tom
Solid Black Mickey Head: Jeremy
Solid Black Mickey Head: Jackson
Solid Black Mickey Head: Anderson

Solid Minnie head with red bow: Amy
Solid Minnie head with red bow: Soyna

Can you do a Mickey taxedo with lots of bright colors:

Big words: Amy, Jeremy, Jackson, Anderson
Medium Words: Disney, Dream, family
Smaller Words: Castaway Cay, Port Canaveral

Thanks a million times over for this! You are amazing!!!

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy!
Your designs are absolutely amazing!! I would be ever so thankful if you would be able to make some invites and welcome letters for my children’s first visit.
Invites:
Play and Dine for lunch at H&V on 11/16 Child’s name is: Armend
Coral Reef for birthday dinner on 11/17 Child’s name is: Jetmir
Be Our Guest for dinner on 11/18 Child’s name is: Ariana
1900 Park Fare for dinner on 11/19 Children’s names are: Jetmir, Ariana and Armend
Teppan Edo for dinner on 11/20 Children’s names are: Jetmir, Ariana and Armend
Garden Grill for dinner on 11/21 Children’s names are: Jetmir, Ariana and Armend
Sci-Fi for lunch on 11/22 Children’s names are: Jetmir, Ariana and Armend
Chef Mickey’s for dinner on 11/22 Child’s name is: Armend
Crystal Palace for lunch on 11/23 Children’s names are: Jetmir, Ariana and Armend
Bippity Boppity Boutique on 11/18 at 3:45 in Magic Kingdom for Ariana (She will be Belle) and Armend (He will be a knight)
I also need a First Visit/Welcome to Disney World for The Dauti Family on 11/15 at Port Orleans Riverside
Jetmir and Armend are boys and Ariana is a girl so please feel free to use any color or font of your choice.
If you also have time, we are meeting Anna and Elsa, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Woody and Buzz, Belle and Mickey. These aren’t necessities, only if you have free time.
Thank you so much in advance!

Hi Mandy! We loved loved loved the pressed penny labels you made for us. I was hoping, if you have time, maybe you could design us a few more things for our trip?
I would love a welcome letter for my boys. If it's not too much to ask, could I have one for each please? I want to put them on their "arrival gifts". We are staying at POR and arrive 11/15. The first would be Jack and Sally for Oliver and the second would be Planes or Cars (whichever is easier) for Zenon.

Could we also get invitations to the Very Merry Christmas party for November 16th and the Pirates League for November 20th please with the names Ollie and Zenny. Just one letter with both names please.

THANK YOU so so much for your time!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi, Mandy. I hope you had a wonderful vacation. You do such an amazing job and are so creative. I really loved the penny labels you did for me. Could I please request one more thing?
A Mickey tagxedo for Luke with the words:
Luke
Christmas Party
Wishes
Coronado Springs
O'hana
Illuminations
Fantasmic
Seven Dwarfs
Magic Kingdom
Epson
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Be Our Guest
Port Orleans Riverside
Mickey
Goofy
Donald
Stitch
Thanks so very much for all the hard work that you do!!

Sure thing

Hi Mandy--:wave2::wave2:

Thank you so much!!!! Love the designs you made for us!!!
Valerie will be so suprised with her Birthday Shirt!!!!

Just one little problem---- my name is spelled wrong on the
( Red) Going to Disneyworld Mickey Head

It should be-- Karyn--- not Karen

Thank you
Karyn
:):):):):):):):)

No worries

Hi Mandy! I looked through your sticky in regards to making requests, and you don't specify, but do I need to include the photobucket link with my requests?

I am heading to DisneyLAND in California for a 3 night stay at Paradise Pier Resort in January, and I would like to request some of the Cast Member Thank You Cards if I may? In your photobucket albums, I was able to find 6 existing cards, and I would like all 6 please, with just a couple of small changes made to 2 of them:

For the castlecacard.jpg can you possibly replace Cinderellas' castle with Sleeping Beautys? And the GCTYBell.jpg card, can you edit it for Paradise Pier instead? Other than that they are all perfect!!! Each card should have "Thank you from The Isfeld-Vagi Family" in one way or another....use your discretion!!

Also:

I would like to request a countdown calendar for each of my kids,

DD 12 yo -"Johanna's Disney Countdown" with either a Tsum Tsum or Vinylmation theme
DS 7 yo - "Addison's Disney Countdown" with a Fab 5 theme please

If those requests do NOT make sense, please pm or just ask me here for clarification!!

Thanks so much!!!!

Have a great trip!

I'm basically just posting to say WOW! Everything you do is AWESOME! Now I have to come up with some ideas for our January trip!!!!!

Hi Mandy!

We are taking our three children (Abby Leah and Christopher )on their first disney trip in two weeks. I may be more excited than them. Is it possible to get the following dinner invites:

The garden grille 11/18 6:50
Coral reef 11/19 6:10
Akershus 11/20 4:55
1900 park fare 11/21 4:55
Ohana 11/22 6:40

Could I also get a welcome letter from anna and elsa and a goodbye letter from Mickey? Thank you so much in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter