absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

We are traveling to WDW on the 19th and was hoping you would be able to create name fills for us. We have a party of 5.

Melissa - Beauty & the Beast
Joseph - Star Wars
Zachery - Donald Duck
MacKenzie - Pocahontas
Kerra - Piglet

Thank You!!! Please let me know if this is possible.

:lovestruc

I have looked through a lot of your DISigns and love them but i can't make up my mind what to do. I'm wanting something to put on our Stateroom door. We sail on the Disney Dream to the Bahamas Sept. 18-21st, just my husband and I, we will be celebrating our 10th Anniversary. We are not picky at all just looking for something cute to put on our stateroom door. Could you make us something?
We love Mickey And Minnie!
Sailing on the Disney Dream
Celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary
Colt & Lane Wenzel
:flower3:
Thank you!!

Could you please make some designs for our next Disney Cruise stateroom door magnets? I love your designs :love:

I would love 3 name fills (all original)

#1 Christopher with Star Wars photos (the disney characters in Star Wars outfits..Mickey, goofy, Donald etc)

#2 Princess Shannon with Disney Princesses (especially Aurora, Little Mermaid and Frozen and more if they fit) princess:

#3 Rose with Little mermaid Sebastian and flounder etc

And also if it's not too much could I get a Mickey silhouette with the following words:

Christopher
Shannon
Rose
Mom
WDW
Walt Disney World
All Star Music
All Star Sports
Disney Magic
DCL
Disney
Epcot
MK
Magic Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Princess
Pirate
Animal Kingdom
MNSSHP
Halloween
October
November
Castaway Cay
Cozumel
Mexico
Bahamas
Cayman Islands
Key West
Florida
Family

I hope I haven't asked for too much :flower3: we're not leaving until the end of October. I'm not fussy about colours etc so whatever you think I'm sure I'll be happy with them. Thanks :)

I only have a few more to request! Thank you for all your fantastic work!!

For Olivia and Aubrey, nov 18 @ 4p
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...tes/sherrer50sprimetime.jpg.html?sort=3&o=108

One each for Olivia and Aubrey
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...tes/kileyfrozenfarewell.jpg.html?sort=3&o=273

for Olivia, from Chicago to Orlando departure 11/15/14, return 11/22/14
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ets/samanthafrozenairways.jpg.html?sort=3&o=7

For Aubrey, but can it be Jessie instead of woody and say cowgirl? Same info as for Olivia's above
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...emplatewoody_zpsc84413db.jpg.html?sort=3&o=93

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy,
I was hoping you could work on a few requests for me. My vacation starts Oct 18, 2014.
I am looking for two Autograph covers:
The first one with Daisy Duck and it should say Ava's Autographs 2014
The second one with Donald Duck and it should say Jacob's Autographs 2014

I am also looking for a stroller tag with the Mickey Mouse gang and it should say Almodovar Family Stroller

Thank you so much in advance! I hope you will be able to do these.
Jen

Sure thing

Hi Mandy,
I am just finding out about all this cool DISign stuff and think it is totally awesome. We are going to disney world on September 25th. Could you please make me a countdown calendar for my son Tyler. He loves monsters inc. and I would need it for a 20 day countdown. Thanks.

Sure thing

I have used your designs for years to invite and welcome our family to Disney. We are leaving September 13 for a week at Disney and I'm hoping you could help with some requests please. Anything you can do would be appreciated!

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Breakfast Addison & Annabelle September 19, 8:05AM

Addison and Annabelle
Welcome to Walt Disney World

Chef Mickey's Annabelle & Addison 9/16 2014 5:15PM

Good bye Rosen family letter from Mickey and gang with green background.

Could the wording of this be changed to make it a Invitation to the Wonderland Tea Party 9/18 for Addison & Annabelle

O'hana's with the Mickey and gang and lilo and stitch for Addison & Annabelle September 14, 2014 5:15 PM

Invite to Epcot Addison & Annabelle

Invite to Magic Kingdom for The Rosen Family from Cinderella

Have a great trip

Hello would you be so kind enough to make me 2 surprise you're going to disney world letters, 1 for Erik and 1 for Elizabeth.

Also, could you make me a mickey tagxedo with red and black lettering with the following words:

Erik
Elizabeth
Brent
Claudia
New Year's Eve Dessert Party
Fantasy in the Sky
Magic Kingdom
EPCOT
Hollywood Studios
December 2014
Biergarten
Akershus
Be Our Guest
Walt Disney World
Crystal Palace
Port Orleans French Quarter
Sci-Fi Diner
50s Prime Time Cafe
Chef de France

Thank you so much for all that you do.

I have loved the things you have done for me! We have one more child coming and I was wondering if I could get a hello,and a goodby letter addressed to Maci with the Winnie the Pooh characters! Thank you ! Ruth

good morning

May I please request the happy hallow dream with the names Johnny, Granny and Dawn if they fit?

We leave next week so I know it is short notice. I thought I could modify my last ones but I could not.

Thanks
Johnnysmom

Hello! I am working on my photo album from my summer Magic Kingdom trip and these are perfect for the album.

Could I please request a Castle Tagxedo and a Mickey Tagxedo with the same words in both? I'd like them multicolored please (primary colors would probably work best if possible)- it doesn't matter if it is a white or black background. Thanks so much!

Magic Kingdom
August 2014
Hershey
Mom
Dad
Ryan
Tyler
Julia
Grandma
Grandpa
Reich
Chef Mickey's
Cinderella's Royal Table
Main Street
Fantasyland
Adventureland
Frontierland
Liberty Square
Tomorrowland
Wishes
Main Street Electrical Parade
Festival of Fantasy Parade
rides
parades
shows
characters
princesses
Dream Along with Mickey

Hi, Mandy. Sorry about this, but I forgot to add a Mickey tagxedo for Luke. Maybe with the words O'hana, Mickey's Christmas party and anything else you can think of. Thank you

Mandy,
Thank you so much for our stroller tag and autograph book covers. I love them.
I have a few more requests for our 10/18 trip

I would like a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique invite for Ava for Oct 22. I would like the one that you have that has a tan background with the princesses lined up at the bottom

A Chef Mickey invite for Ava and Jacob for 10/19 at 955

An invite to the Brown Derby on Oct 19 at 345 with Fantasmic that night(for Ava and Jacob)

Invite for Ava and Jacob to Ohana on 10/21 at 840 am

Invite for Almodovar Family to Hoop De Doo Revue on 10/21 at 615

Invite for Ava and Jacob to 1900 Park Fare on 10/24 at 915

Invites to MNSSHP on 10/24 for Ava and Jacob

Goodbye letters for Ava and Jacob. For Ava from the princesses and for Jacob from Toy Story or Donald Duck

Thank you so much for making our trips so magical!!!
Jen

Hi Mandy,

I have never made a request before so I hope this is the right way to do it! I have been reading your thread and going through your disigns and am so amazed at what you do and how generous you are with your time!

My husband and I are taking our kids to Disney World for the first time ever (for any of us!) in November 2014. I have a few requests, but if it's too much, I would be happy with any of these that you would be able to do.

Surprise letters (one for Vanessa and one for Cameron)

Welcome letter for the Vanessa and Cameron from the Fab Five

Chef Mickey's meal invite to Vanessa and Cameron
Date: November 5, 2014 at 5:15 p.m.

Winnie the Pooh Character meal invite to Vanessa and Cameron
Date: November 6, 2014 at 4:55 pm

Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare meal invite to Vanessa and Cameron
Date: November 10, 2014 at 8:00 a.m.

A Goodbye letter to Vanessa and Cameron from Mickey

Thanks!

Hi Mandy, I was wondering if you could do a mickey and a minnie head silhouette with words regarding food and wine festival in black and these words in red bold Taste Around the World in 5 days? ( like the text fill silhouettes I quoted below) I'd like to do the mickey for my dbf and the minnie for me. I'm going to use it for a t-shirt and put all the countries on the back with checkboxes. We are leaving 10/3/14. Please let me know if it's possible and if you need me to give you words to put in the text? Thanks Justine

Sorry, I should ask if I requested this correctly?

Hi Mandy I was wondering if you could do a few designs for me for my Trip in November. I hope I have requested them the right way. Your designs are awesome thanks for doing this for everyone!

DCL
life ring with captain mickey beside it
Frechette family vacation
Disney magic (used for a magnet)

Luggage tag

Designer Bell Stephanie

Mickey and Minnie Pirate
Carla

Mickey heads

Goofy Disney cruise Line
Frechette's

captain Mickey
Magic

Thanks so Much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter