absolut_mandy's Designs - Part 4 **temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
was woundering if you could design me a tagxedo name desgin in the mickey head design in Red, Pink and Black letterig - would have the following in big letters if possible -
MICHELLE, CHRIS, COOKIE, CHRISINE, MICHY BUCKET TRIP, MICHELLE & CHRIS ANNIVERSARY, MNSSHP, COOKIES FRIST TRIP, WALT DISNEY WORLD, OCTOBER 2015, PLAYIN WHILE WORKIN, MAKING MEMMORIES,
then in small letters can it include magic kingdom, animal kingdom, epcot, Hollywood studios, downtown Disney, magic express, autographs, photos, October 24th to 31st 2015. art of animation resort, nemo suites,

thank you very much

Sure thing

Mandy

Mandy,

This is my first time posting to this site so please let me know if I need to correct anything. I just stumbled across this site and am amazed at the beautiful designs that you provide at no cost to families. We are leaving for our first trip to Disney World and Universal Studios on September 4th. I would love to add some extra magic for our girls with personal invites. Could I please request the items listed below? I have asked for a lot on a short time frame so I understand if you do not have time to complete this request. Thank you for your time and for sharing your talent!

1. addisonLicensePlateFrozen-1.jpg Ashley & Lily's Sleigh
2. lily1akershusinvite_1.jpg Ashley and Lily, 9/6, 6:30pm
3. charleecrtRoyalInvite.jpg Ashley and Lily, 9/5 6:40pm
4. jaxsonwelcomefab5.jpg Ashley and Lily
5. larleiBBBinvite.jpg Ashley and Lily, 9/5, 4:30pm
6. loganSurprise1.jpg Ashley and Lily
7. gladfelterwelcome.jpg Phelps Family
8. gladfelterwelcome.jpg Nitcher Family
9. morganannaelsaPPSmallMM1purple.jpg Ashley's
10. jessicaminniebluePPLargeMM.jpg Lily's - I am guessing that the file name correlates to the tube we are using. I have a small M&M container, is it possible for this to be adapted for the small M&M container? If not, the large is fine.
11. simonaHogwartsALBlack1.jpg Ashley & Lily, term begins on September 8th, owl by no later than September 1st
12. HogwartsALBlackpg3purple.jpg - could I please request black ink?
13. HogwartsALBlackpg2purple.jpg - could I please request black ink?

Thank you for your time!

Laura

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy, this is a last minute request so just let me know if you don't have enough time. I am hoping you can do this design
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...vites/gladfelterwelcome.jpg.html?sort=3&o=239

With a welcome back to Disneyworld addressed to The Thompson Family and one addressed to Grandma Roxane and Auntie Rylie
and with a welcome to Disneyworld addressed to The Ashers and one to Angie and Pete

Can you do the same design but with a goodbye letter to each of the families as well (The Thompsons, The Ashers, Grandma Roxane and Auntie Rylie, and Angie and Pete)
Thank you so much!

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy--I am requesting the following tagxedo disign (in addition to post #88)--thank you

Loganmickeystartag.jpg -- Name across the bottom --> Anthony
(colors in reds, black, yellow as in original)

Words:
Walt Disney World (large Disney font)
2015 (large)
1st Trip (large Disney Font)
Happy 2nd Birthday! (large)
Choose from the following if more words are needed for large print otherwise use them in the design as you usually do:
Magic Kingdom
EPCOT
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
MNSSHP
"Boo To You" Parade
Celebrate The Magic
Wishes
IllumiNations
Fantasmic!
Caribbean Beach
Chef Mickey's
Cape May Cafe
Whispering Canyon Cafe
'Ohana
Mickey Mouse
Jake & the Neverland Pirates
Chip 'n' Dale Campfire Sing Along
Mouse Ears
Balloons
Disney Junior
Harmony Barber Shop
Captain Hook
Goofy
Pluto
Donald Duck
Buzz Lightyear
Woody
Finding Nemo
Monsters, Inc.
Lightning McQueen
Mater
Peter Pan
Winnie the Pooh
Tigger

Thank you for all the wonderful disigns...we leave for our vacation next month on Sept 29th!

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

THANK YOU so much!! I love them. :)

If you have time could I request, the pumpkin heads. One name Scott and the other Nichole? Also, could I please get one of the Mickey heads with the Not so Scary Halloween Party 2015

Again, I thank you!
Nichole

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy thank you so much for the invitations. I was actually wanting the farmer mickey invitation for the sunday brunch (as per my original request) because it will be a themed sunday brunch and the theme for when we go on the 11th of October will be Farmer theme. I would be grateful if I can have the same design please as the one you did before (the one that farmer mickey pushed the wheel barrow) however just change the restaurant name to Inventions please. The details will still be the same 1pm,11th October 2015.

As for the dinner invitation at Inventions thats brilliant Mandy thanks a lot! Thank you so much for your time I really appreciate it

Sure thing

Mandy

Sure thing

Mandy
Mandy--Awesome Again--what can I say? You are truly wonderful for the time that you put into making these "very special" disigns--I can't wait to show my daughter what you have made for the children--thank you again!!!

Mandy,

Thank you so much for the work that you do. I would like to request the mandygpnfsc.jpg with the name "Melissa." I don't need it for a few months so there is no rush. Thanks again.

Hi. Was woundering if you could design me a tagxedo name design in theDCL design - would have the following in words if possible:
The Wagners
Jeff
Edith
Amelia
Disney Fantasy
Oct 17-23 2015
Cozumel
Grand Cayman
Jamaca
Castaway Cay

Thanks!

Hello! I absolutely adore your work. I wondered if you could make a request for me...I hope I do this correctly...

I would like an Autograph book cover 4x6

1. The file that I liked was: "carliac1"

2. Name: Panda's
And where in the original file it says Disney 2014, I'd like for it to say Autograph Book. I don't need the border since I'm gonna double back it on card stock. And instead of the blue, could you outline it in black instead? That would be awesome.

3. I'd like different characters as the name fill (Mulan, Elsa, Tinkerbell, Belle, Anna, Lilo)
And Mushu, Stitch, Olaf and Chip in the corners like the original file

4. I'm leaving for Disney Sept 25th and I'm not sure how long it will take for kinkos to bind my pages so if possible could I request to have the pages done by Sept 18th. That would give me a week to put the finishing touches on it.

Thank you so much! Please let me know if I was unclear on anything.

Hi Mandy,

Thank you so much for creating these wonderful designs! They are really going to add an extra dose of magic to our trip! I have a few more requests please...

1. ashleycrtRoyalInvite2.jpg for Bella and Sophie, Oct. 9 at 6:45 pm
2. kaylamnsshpmickeyinvite.jpg for Bella
3. natalieHVinvite1sofiajake.jpg for Bella and Sophie, Oct. 8 at 8:05 am
4. JULIANAelsafarewell.jpg for Bella and Sophie
5. bellabog.jpg for Bella and Sophie, Oct. 6 at 11:20 am
6. bellacpinvite.jpg for Bella and Sophie, Oct. 5 at 6:15 pm
7. danishchefmickey1.jpg for Bella and Sophie, Oct. 7 at 7:15 am
8. genevieveepcotinvite.jpg for Bella and Sophie
9. genevieveakinvite1.jpg for Bella and Sophie
10. haileymickeyskitchensinkcoupon.jpg for Bella and Sophie
11. averyfairygodmotherroyalbbb.jpg for Bella, Oct. 9 at 10:35 am
12. Naihlahsinvite_1.jpg for Bella and Sophie
13. Abigailmagickingdominvite.jpg for Bella and Sophie (please change first sentence to say You are invited...)

I also have 2 other ideas to see if you can do. If these aren't something you can do, I completely understand. I would like to add another invite to the Magic Kingdom for Bella and Sophie to say something like "On your last day at Disney World you are invited back to the Magic Kingdom to see your favorite things again and finish your trip with dinner in Cinderella's castle." I completely trust your creativity and however you word it will be great! Also, we have a dinner reservation at Biergarten in Epcot. Do you have any invites for that? If you do, our reservation is on Oct. 7 at 6:35pm.

Thank You so much for everything!!!
Sperri

Hi Mandy! I love your work! We actually used some of your designs 3 years ago on our last trip to Disney and had so many compliments!

I was wondering if you had time to make some designs for me. Unfortunately, I've waited till the last minute and didn't know if this was possible. I would need them by next weekend (Sept 12ish). Is this possible? If so, I'd like the following, please....

1. Tagxedo (s1227) (black and red font)
red bow Minnie head
Mickey head

With words:

September 2015 (Large)
Disney World (Large)
Dave
Misti
Isabelle
Abigail
Holly
Jared
Rylee
Addie
Family
Love
Fun
Making Memories
Abs' First Trip
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Dreams
Magical

2. Name fills (original)

Holly (pink and blue Minnie) - pink background
Misti (classic Minnie) - pink background
Rylee (Jasmine) - pink background
Isabelle (101 Dalmatians) - Pink background
Addie (Princess Sofia) - Pink background
Abigail (Mickey & Minnie) - Pink background

Add Disney World 2015 under each name fill

3. Minnie Head (s1227)

Zebra print (turquoise bow) Abigail (Walt font) in Turquoise
Cheetah print (pink bow) Addie (Walt font) in Pink
Giraffe print (lime green bow) Rylee (Walt font) in Lime Green
Leopard print (red bow) Isabelle (Walt font) in Red

4. Minnie Head (s1227) with pink polka dot bow

Disney World 2015 (walt font) (please add the Mickey ears to the 0 in 2015 like the image below)

5. Minnie Head (s1227) with pink polka dot bow

My First Trip to Disney World 2015 (walt font)
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a.../MickeyHeads/myfirsttrip1Minniehead1.jpg.html

Thank you in advance for everything! If you have any questions, please let me know!

Wow, your post is awesome! I really am in AWE that all of you DISigners do all of this for free!

I've had a look at the rules, and your photobucket account, and I am really hoping that I am following the correct format for making a request.

I'd like to request the following:
1. Welcome letter: WelcomeFab5 (for Rachel and Benjamin)
2. Akershus dinner invite: AkershusInvite (for Rachel and Benjamin for Sunday, October 4th at 5pm)
3. Airline ticket: MinnieAirways (for Rachel, departing October 1 from Toronto, return October 9)
4. Airline ticket: MickeyAir (for Benjamin, departing October 1 from Toronto, return October 9)
5. Tusker House lunch invite: Tusker (for Rachel and Benjamin for October 6th at 3:25pm)
6. Hollywood & Vine breakfast invite: HVinviteSofiaJake (for Rachel and Benjamin for October 7 at 8:30am)
7. Stroller tag: LicencePlateFab5 (Serna Family, 2015)

I am hoping that I've left enough time for early October arrival?

Thank you so much!

This is my very first post on the DISboards, so hoping I've posted correctly!

And...i have what may seem like a silly question...the mickey head designs, and the name fills, are they to be screened onto shirts? I LOVE them, but am not sure what i'd use them for except a t-shirt.

THANKS in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter