? about Universal for one day?

Madhatter266

Wants to Live at Epcot
My travel agent told us that if we wanted to visit Universal for one day, there is a service called the "movie star shuttle." This shuttle picks you up at your Disney resort, takes you to Universal, then returns you to your hotel. Reservations are a must and a one hour's notice is to be given both "coming and going." The advantage is not having to rent a car for the day, nor having the hassle of driving. Has anyone used this, and is it worth it? Thanks!

I know what you are taking about. We always rent a car so we don't use shuttles to other parks.

What the movie star shuttle boils down to is a fancy name for a full price ticket and a seat on the Mears shuttle. The same shuttle you can call yourself to pick up and drop you off.

You can probably get by cheaper making your own arraangemetn with Mears and buying your own discounted ticket for Universal either at the faate, at AAA, or online.

Herc.

I know Mears has a really affordable shuttle. Something like $13 round trip. We used it last time and were able to enjoy a full day at IOA. I hope to do the same this trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter