About the muppet thing.....

Cruz Family

DIS Veteran
I can't believe you guys didn't pick up on Bawbs mistake! It is not the French Chef, its the Swedish Chef :sad2:

and sorry John, but you are Oscar the grouch!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Let's see...
Bob is Gonzo (or Fozzie Bear)
I agree with John being Oscar
Kevin is Big Bird (and no, not just because he's tall...he's also very nice!)
Pete is Rizzo the Rat [this from Wikipedia:Rizzo is a streetwise rat with a New Jersey accent and a self-proclaimed acrophobic ("There are only two things... I hate: heights, and jumping from them").]
Julie is Ernie
Corey is Bert

An alternate casting...if Bob is Fozzie, the whole rest of the PodSquad are Statler and Waldorf.

I also considered Julie as Grover, but all I could think of for Corey was Pepe the King Prawn...and that just didn't seem right.

Will is Elmo

I thought it was hilarious when Corey said Animal, cause Im wild. Its not what he said, but how he said it, just as calm and laid back as can be!:lmao:

Okay, DVC Kathy and I have decided...
Pete is Sam the Eagle.

Who says that the French Chef comment was a mistake. :lmao:

Maybe I knew exactly what I was saying at the time :scared1:

or maybe I didn't.:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

SI SI Monsior:thumbsup2

Ahhh, just the sort of double speak we would expect from our Next President.

Don't worry Bob you can be the Swedish Chefs French cousin. After all you have something in common, you can't understand what he says either!:lmao:
I'm just kidding, I from MA also. Compared to Boston Mayor Mumbles Menino, you sound like a road scholar.

I was thinking about this over the weekend (when I finally heard my voicemail and the responses to it.)

As decided earlier by UrsulasShadow and I, Pete is Sam the Eagle.

I think Kevin could be either Elmo or Big Bird.

Bob is Gonzo, if Gonzo was narcoleptic or on meds for hyperactivity. The thought processes seem similar, but Bob's a lot calmer. (I'm not saying he's calm, just compared to Gonzo.)

Julie can be Grover. I don't have a better idea, so....

I think Corey's demeanor is a lot like Kermit's. I realize Corey doesn't run things, but just look at the personalities.

John is difficult. I see him as a mix between Bert and Oscar.

What's the name of Kermit's assistant in Muppet Vision 3D? That could be Will.

Of course, my suggestions are all based on podcast personas, so they may be totally off. Since I started this, I thought I should put some thought into it myself.

If there weren't copyright issues, the podcast crew could each use a Muppet as their alter egos - instead of photos of the actual postcast crew, they could post photos of their Muppet characters. Just imagine Elmo or Big Bird walking in to Ohanas....

Kathy

Don't worry Bob you can be the Swedish Chefs French cousin. After all you have something in common, you can't understand what he says either!:lmao:
I'm just kidding, I from MA also. Compared to Boston Mayor Mumbles Menino, you sound like a road scholar.
{ummm, I think you mean "Rhodes scholar"}:thumbsup2

Okay, DVC Kathy and I have decided...
Pete is Sam the Eagle.

He so is ;)

Now everytime I hear the podcast I am going to picture a bunch of Muppets and Julie round the table ;)

You know I love you guys :)

I think Kevin could be either Elmo or Big Bird.

John is difficult. I see him as a mix between Bert and Oscar.

If Kevin were Big Bird, wouldn't that make John Snuffle-upagus? You know, best friend that NO ONE ELSE CAN SEE??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter