• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

?? about refillable mugs

chloebob

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I know at the All Star Resorts you fill the mugs yourself. I was wondering if it is this way at Coronado Springs or if you need to wait for a CM to do it for you. (Like at theme park counter service). Thanks! ~Megan:D

you can fill it yourself or have a cm get it for you. it's kind of nice to be served if you are staying to eat at the pepper market, the cm will seat you and then get your drink for you, but there's no problem going into the market and helping yourself. we did this often when we weren't getting a meal.

katypop:D

When you go in at the counter they will give you a tag that allows you to refill your mug. You drop it off as you leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter