? about parades

uktigger

me and my mouse havin fun together!
hi all:wave:
i was just wondering how often they change the parades:D we were there last in 2001 and are going again in october will it still be the same parades? i thought the share a dream come true parade was for the 100 years of magic celebrations and that it was only lasting until 2002
i do apologise in advance if this sounds a silly question:rolleyes: TIA:D

eve

hi dan:wave:
thanks for the link,as for learning about disney it's mind boggling we have only been the once and i feel like i have missed out on so much:rolleyes: every time i log on there is something else going on:teeth:
i need to get on with some serious planning now we go again for our second trip in october
thanks again
eve:sunny:

They don't do the Epcot parade anymore?!! I love that parade - I forget what it is called, maybe "Tapestry of Dreams". Please tell me it's still around!

Originally posted by TigerLilly's Mom
They don't do the Epcot parade anymore?!! I love that parade - I forget what it is called, maybe "Tapestry of Dreams". Please tell me it's still around!

From what I've read here on the boards, it's gone. It's a shame too because I REALLY loved it. So glad we got to see it when it was there!

MK parades usually last for some time, they put alot of money into the floats. The "Remember the Magic Parade" from the 25th anniversay in 1996 stayed until 2001 (although they did tweak it to take out the 25 years reference and renamed it "Magical Moments").

I heard the problem with Tapestry was that most of the puppets were in disrepair (fabric tears in the wind) and they decided not to replace them. It was also a huge crowd control problem in the World Showcase.

Originally posted by DebbieB
I heard the problem with Tapestry was that most of the puppets were in disrepair (fabric tears in the wind) and they decided not to replace them. It was also a huge crowd control problem in the World Showcase.

What a total BUMMER!!!!!!

Wow! I am really, really bummed. I loved that parade. It was our first experience at Disney with our kids in Dec. 2002 and it was absolutely magical! The music, the puppets, everything was awesome! I really think Epcot should have a parade, it is such a big park and so many people go at night because it is open later. Off to mope:(

Yep, a real bummer on Tapestry. :( I loved that one, could watch it a hundred times, maybe I did. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter