? about Jaws ride

flowerfairy

Dreams of being a CM someday!!
The last few times we've visited US Jaws has not been open. Does anyone know if it will be open the week of December 10th?

It's open all year round unless down for rehab. It should be open during your visit.

we went one time in october and it was closed. its one of my favorite rides so i was soooo bummed. the last time we went to the parks i found a number on their website beforehand and called and asked if there was any scheduled rehab for the week we were going and that was helpful. they should know by now what is in rehab a month from now. i think i found the number under guest services or something on the website. HTH!

We went on Jaws the last weekend of Sept. and the first weekend of Nov. and it was open. Kind of fun riding at night.

We went on Jaws the last weekend of Sept. and the first weekend of Nov. and it was open. Kind of fun riding at night.

I'll bet it was kinda scary riding it at night. We love this ride, but I guess I'm a wimp. I always get scared when the shark is trying to get to you in that shed.:scared:

What scares me in the boathose is the chum barrel falling over and soaking me.

Wer were there from 7th December for 3 weeks and it was open both times we visited. No queues and we rode several times.

we were on it on Monday so fingers crossed it will still be open for your visit:thumbsup2
Elaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter