About Disney

Kellyroberts

Earning My Ears
Hello friends

I don't know whether this is the right place for this question or not , but I wish to ask all of you, according to your views, what is best thing about disney and why?

Kindly post your views in reply.

Ok so for me the best thing about Disney was watching the joy and amazement in my children's eyes. Granted I felt more relaxed and at peace there then I have in years but that was the best part for me. I never got to experience Disney as a child so seeing it through my kids eyes was awesome.

The best thing about Disney (for me anyway) is that it is a complete break from reality. I can go to this beautiful place and act like a kid again... without having to worry about car keys, designated drivers (ok, maybe a big kid at times), maps, etc... I can relax there unlike any other resort I've been to.

The best thing about Disney (for me anyway) is that it is a complete break from reality. I can go to this beautiful place and act like a kid again... without having to worry about car keys, designated drivers (ok, maybe a big kid at times), maps, etc... I can relax there unlike any other resort I've been to.

This is exactly how I feel too!!!

I was going to say the same thing! It's almost like everything outside in the world of jobs, bills, and all the monotony just cease to exist.

It is just pure magic! My husband says he enjoys it because he sees me so happy and I say I enjoy it because he seems so much more relaxed and laid back when we're there. Even our two boys (13 and 10) let themselves go and just enjoy what we're doing. I think our whole family smiles from the time we arrive until the time we leave and then there's a few secret tears from some of us.

A chance to escape form reality like others have said but then again the dining does not hurt either there are so many great restaurants that If I was at I would probably not eat at because of cost.

18.gif

mickeywelcome2.gif

I just love the Disney magic. I feel like I'm a kid again when I go to a Disney park. :earsboy:

Agreeing with all the above replies and adding........

Where else in the world can you go and escape so LARGELY! Obviously there are other vacation destinations but i dont know of ANY on this scale.

Mind, body and spirit.........You can look in any direction and find somethign different to thrill, entice or relax your senses........What ever it is you would like to do on a vacation.......except for maybe snow ski......you can find it at WDW.

From golf to spa treatments to GREAT bars and Dining to rides to AWESOME shows(one of my favorite things) to childrens activities. story book readings, babysitting, pools galore, with slides and shooting things, WONDERFUL hotels with beautiful views, workout areas, Downtown Disney and shopping and walking and eating and golly gosh........ANYTHING you want.........

AND for some people they dont even bring their own cars or rent a car and they never have to leave this paradise until they fly home!!!!!!

WOW:thumbsup2

The attention to detail. I notice it most everywhere there and it always makes me smile.

the transpertation, (staying in the resorts) once I got there and checked in and parked did not touch the car again unless I wanted something out of the truck.

took a bus, a train (ok the train only takes you within the park but still cool), a boat and a monarail. wonderful

I cant tell you how much I loved not having to drive for 4 days. Wish I could afford a resort that had a monrail pick up, but for now will enjoy using it to get to EPCOT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter