?? about digital cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
YIKES!! Didn't mean to start a pissing match!! Only asked for advice on digital cameras..............

thanks for the advice.................now I would like this thread closed because I see a picture of a very cute little girl playing t-ball and I do not want her innocence to be subjected to any criticism from people viewing quality of pictures!!!

Dan, as always, I do value what you have to say. I have no intention of turning into a professional or semi professional photographer. I just want to capture my children in various activities..........they grow up way to fast!!

Moderators: Please close this thread!! Thank you.................

I appreciate a lively discussion of camera features but please let's keep this within the realm of civility and good natured fun. Photography like art is as much about the audience's perception as it is about the subject. One person may appreciate nature photography while another is interested in sports or action. That does not mean both cannot exist. The same holds true for equipment. Some may find point and shoot matches their style while others may see DSLR give them the control they desire. Both can produce stunning results. This can be said for various brands of cameras as well. While one person may look for high clarity of individual pixels another may look at overall mood and composition as the driving force behind their camera choice. So please let's not see an innocent question about camera options spiral down to a technology or camera holy war. I believe both parties of the disagreement have voiced their points of view, may we please leave it at that? Thanks.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter