? about charging golf carts...

bsjs0708

DIS Veteran
Where do we charge up our golf carts? we will be in a cabin so I am assuming there is an outlet by the base of the steps?

Yes, there is a post with an outlet next to your drive. The drives are just big enough to park your car & cart on the pavement.

Where do we charge up our golf carts? we will be in a cabin so I am assuming there is an outlet by the base of the steps?

There's also plugs at the marina, settlement bus area and outpost. I've seen recently they are replacing batts in them so they may last a little longer.

There's also plugs at the marina, settlement bus area and outpost. I've seen recently they are replacing batts in them so they may last a little longer.

There's a place to plug in at the Outpost?

Maybe in the mayor's reserved parking space, but not for anyone else.

TCD

TCD

No plugs there? If TCD says no it's no because he will prove it with a picture lol. I have a gas cart and maybe that's why I didn't get that right.

TCD

TCD - are the one's that are buried in the bushes in front of Trail's End / Pioneer Hall still working? I just happened to notice on my last trip that there are still some in amongst the bushes, but I could only see the backside of them.

No plugs there? If TCD says no it's no because he will prove it with a picture lol. I have a gas cart and maybe that's why I didn't get that right.

I thought your cart was gas. There are no plugs at the outpost. There may have been a few long ago, but there are definitely none since the golf cart parking area was expanded. As you know, they have it set up so carts pull in diagonally, head first, so no plugs were installed. Which is kind of dumb, if you ask me.

TCD - are the one's that are buried in the bushes in front of Trail's End / Pioneer Hall still working? I just happened to notice on my last trip that there are still some in amongst the bushes, but I could only see the backside of them.

Yes, those plugs are still there, and they work. In fact, some of the Christmas lights were plugged in to them last month.

TCD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter