?? about changing ressies for 4th of July

jag90

Mouseketeer
Will I regret changing from OKW to VB for July 3 &4. We can only use our season passes at AK so we wouldn't go to the parks. We've never been to VB seemed like a nice time to try it. I'll have to be in an inn room on the 3rd then a studio on the 4th. Is it worth the hassle

Vero Beach is awesome!!!!! The only drawback is the heat but being from Florida you should be used to it. Then again, it should be cooler on the coast than in Orlando. Vero Beach is excellent for kids and adults. We are in a studio that week and cannot wait. You wont regret it in my opinion.

I'd go to VB if I were you!!! Can you get ressies for that timeframe? VB is so beautiful and it is relaxing for parents and entertaining for kids (adults too!).

I say, Go For It!

We spent last 4th of July at Vero, and it was great! It's very hot, but definitely more comfortable than WDW at that time of year. Plus, they've closed off Stormalong Bay to pool hopping that week, so if you went to OKW you wouldn't be able to hop to the best pool at wdw. Since AK is the only park you've got access to with your passes, and AK is so darn miserable in the summer (HOT, HOT, HOT), I say stay far away from wdw the entire 4th of July week....you're much better off at Vero.

Enjoy! We'll be there a week after you - staying in an Inn room. I like the Inn rooms much better than the studios - maybe you'll get to stay without moving if you ask at check-in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter