• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Able To Get All Our ADR's for 8/21-27

ColleenLovesMinnie

Mouseketeer
We just called to get our ADR's for our stay in August with the free dining plan and were very suprised to get all our requests on the days we wanted and at the times we wanted. We are doing:

8/21 - 50's Prime Time Cafe - 7:30 PM - I know, mediocre food, but we thought our 12 yo son would love the atmosphere.

8/22 - Chef Mickey's Character Breakfast - 11:20 AM - We thought we would get to the park early to ride a few favorites and then have a later meal (more Brunch than Breakfast).

8/23 - Le Cellier - 6:40 PM - Very excited to try this as we have read so many good reviews on these boards.

8/24 - Planet Hollywood - 5:30 PM - Not a fan of chain restaurants but again thought the kids would like the atmosphere and hoping to ride the boat from POFQ to DTD to get there.

8/25 - Hollywood & Vine - 6:00 PM - A little worried about this one based on reviews but with 2 picky kids we thought it was the best choice for the Fantasmic package.

8/26 - Whispering Canyon - 5:30 PM - Again, looking forward to this one based on what we have heard.

8/27 - Going Home

Haven't really thought about Counter Service places yet; this was enough planning for me and my spontaneous, hates to plan hubby!

Hope we made some good choices! party:

You choices look good to me! You are going to love the boat ride from POFQ to DTD, it was one of my favorite things about that resort. Have a blast!

Melissa

We ate at 50's Prime Time last year, and I thought their Pot Roast was delicious!! Also, the PBJ shake was wonderful as well. I hope you will be pleasantly suprised that not everyone thinks their food is just "mediocre" :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter